Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 01-13-12

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Happy Friday the 13th everyone! I think I may have to find somewhere creepy like Sunken City and set up a campfire and roast marshmallows and tell ghost stories. It just seems like the thing to do! That is, after taking care of the last item on my agenda today, Feedback Friday!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, we'd like to discuss titles. First, everyone fought hard to be Grandmasters. Then, with Celestia, your eye was on the prize of Legendary. Most recently, with Zafaria, Transcended was the goal. If we increased the level cap in the future, what would YOU suggest as a new title?

Looking forward to reading your suggestions! Have a great weekend!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Professor Falmea wrote:
Happy Friday the 13th everyone! I think I may have to find somewhere creepy like Sunken City and set up a campfire and roast marshmallows and tell ghost stories. It just seems like the thing to do! That is, after taking care of the last item on my agenda today, Feedback Friday!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, we'd like to discuss titles. First, everyone fought hard to be Grandmasters. Then, with Celestia, your eye was on the prize of Legendary. Most recently, with Zafaria, Transcended was the goal. If we increased the level cap in the future, what would YOU suggest as a new title?

champion or god/goddes
maybe not god/goddes yet so maybe
ultimate

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Hmm, "magnificent" level 80... Yes, magnificent would be nice. Legendary was already used up so I am going to vote for magnificent.

Defender
Dec 21, 2010
Okay, thought of a few: Prominent, Prime, Magnificent, Fantastical, Omnipotent, Mystical, Mesmerizing, Universal, Divine, Gilded, Aureate, etc.

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:

Definitely Legendary Magus

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
I would like to see them different for each school. Example Storm would be Arch Evoker while Myth could be Illusionist and Death is Coercer

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:

Level 80 - Mythical
Level 90 - Ethereal
Level 100 - Antiquated

Also, I would LOVE to see Titles start to have EFFECTS added to them...
Like the Kill x of y Enemy badges could give increased damage to enemies of those types, and the badges like Sword Saint could give increased damage to Wand strikes, etc.

Explorer
Apr 10, 2010
Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Alpha, Optimus, Optime, Prodigy, Chief, Prime, alleviated, Sensational, Occult, Mystic, Entrancing, Alchemistic, Esoteric, Guardian, Revered, Astute, Dauntless, Grandiose, Fearless, Intrepid, Paragon, Eminent, Titan

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Level 80 : Extraordinary
Level 90 : Ancient
Level 100: Epic

Alura Mythshade level 50 Necromancer
Calamity Orgeblossom level 35 Theurgist
Cheryl Trollcaster level 41 Pyromancer

Defender
Dec 21, 2010
Thought of some more. Dimensional, Utopian, Exalted, Extolled, Wonderous, Mage, Ultimate, Immortal, Existential, Cosmic, Eternal, Terpshichorean, Visionary, Prestidigitator, Sedulous, Cavalier, Paladin, Champion, Omnipotent and Eminent. Hope you all like them!

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
I think the title a "Teacher" would be cool because by now we have to be stronger then our teachers :P :D

Armiger
May 10, 2010
mare62 wrote:
Okay, thought of a few: Prominent, Prime, Magnificent, Fantastical, Omnipotent, Mystical, Mesmerizing, Universal, Divine, Gilded, Aureate, etc.

Some of these are actually quite good.

I personally, think we should use:

Omniscient -

Meaning to have complete or unlimited knowledge, awareness, or understanding; perceiving all things.

Divine is not bad either.

Survivor
May 22, 2009
each school should have their own title. like myth could have illusionist, death is grim, life is resorector, etc. and like someone else says, titles should have efects

Survivor
Dec 23, 2011
Survivor
May 28, 2009
I believe 'Epic' would be an appropriate title. After all, epics were traditionally ballads telling of one's heroic deeds. After all, we already have the epic bundle.

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
Galactic and Archmage would be the two I would like to see in the future.

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
Defender
Jul 12, 2009
paranormal, supernatural, immortal, illistrious, phenomenal, prodigious, eternal, infinite, devine

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
Here are some of my ideas:

- Heroic
- Erudite
- Paramount
- Guardian
- Advocate
- Superlative
- Supreme
- Champion

My favorite is Guardian, but that's just me. :D