Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth Wizards have a bad clothing disadvantage

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2011
I've beaten krokotopia, marleybone, and I'm on Mooshu, but in my whole time on Wizard 101, I've never seen one recipe vendor for Myth items. Myth boss drops are also very rare. The only good myth item was a hood I got from katzenstein. I think KI needs to do something about this.
Also, if anybody's found a recipe vendor for myth items, please respond.

Survivor
Oct 14, 2011
i have a myth wizard lvl 49 right now and i had a robe that gave me fire damage and accuracy i bought at the bazaar. . so there are people who sell myth recipes i just dont know where lol

Champion
May 03, 2011
I know there is a vendor in Dragonspyre Academy who sells myth recipes. I think she's near the Young Battledrake. The Mooshu one is, I'm pretty sure, in the Village of Sorrow.

Hope that helps.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Geobooger8270 wrote:
I've beaten krokotopia, marleybone, and I'm on Mooshu, but in my whole time on Wizard 101, I've never seen one recipe vendor for Myth items. Myth boss drops are also very rare. The only good myth item was a hood I got from katzenstein. I think KI needs to do something about this.

My Myth wizard is level 36 now, I don't play very much on him, and I have a bunch of gear from Jade Oni that are Myth items. Also, I have some level 50 and 45 gear. No auctions.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
You haven't seen myth's waterworks gear yet? once you do you will regret posting this.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Geobooger8270 wrote:

I'm not into crafting, but on the fansite I did find this myth clothing recipe vendor in Krokotopia:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:Marid_Au%27dran

If you search on that Wiki section on the fansite, under Crafting, Recipe Vendors by World, you have to click on each vendor to see what school they are. That's how I found this myth recipe vendor. I think that each world has a vendor for each school.

You might have better responses if you post your question in the Crafting section on this forum.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Geobooger8270 wrote:

Hi again. This is my second note. Here is a link that shows the Marleybone Recipe Vendors, and the first on on the list, Charlotte Wilkinson, has the Myth clothing items.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Marleybone_Recipe_Vendor

Like I mentioned in my first note, I think that each world does have a vendor for each school.

Hope this helps.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
There is a vendor in Wolfminister Abby ( Marleybones spiral room ) that has recipies for myth gear.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2011
Thanks guys. I've found the mooshu vendor, a ninja pig in the center of village of sorrow, and I will look for the marleybone vendors. And you say there are really good myth waterworks gear? I'll check that out when I get to level 50. Thanks guys.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Every school gets the gear from Waterworks, but it may take a few tries to get the right ones. My Balance wiz got her hat and cloak right away, but it took another 6 tries to get her boots- it's all luck.

Myth vendor in Dragonspyre is named Roanna Sorrowscale. Once you get there, you can find her on the DS Academy map.