Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School Mounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 26, 2011
Ice:
Level 48- An Ice Surfboard(As the wizard moves the ground turns to ice and they slide on it)
Level 58- The Ice Angel Horse(Like the horse in the spell but obviousley smaller)
Level 68- An Ice Giant(The wizard rides on it's shoulders or in it's hand)

Fire:
Level 48- A Lava Board(Similar to the ice board but lava)
Level 58- The Fire Dragon(Like the spell but smaller)
Level 68- The Firezilla(Like the spell but smaller)

Life:
Level 48- Vines under the wizard that grow as the wizard moves
Level 58- The Treant( holds wizard in hand)
Level 68- Centaur

Storm:
Level 48-Storm Shark
Level 58-Stormzilla
Level 68-Lightining Bat

Myth:
Level 48- Earthquake
Level 58- A Myth Snake
Level 68- A racing chariot

Balance:
Level 48- Crocodile
Level 58- Balance Wings
Level 68- Hydra

Death:
Level 48- Coffin
Level 58- Bone Dragon
Level 68- Dr. Von's Monster

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Evilkrazykatlady wrote:
Ice:
Level 48- An Ice Surfboard(As the wizard moves the ground turns to ice and they slide on it)
Level 58- The Ice Angel Horse(Like the horse in the spell but obviousley smaller)
Level 68- An Ice Giant(The wizard rides on it's shoulders or in it's hand)

Fire:
Level 48- A Lava Board(Similar to the ice board but lava)
Level 58- The Fire Dragon(Like the spell but smaller)
Level 68- The Firezilla(Like the spell but smaller)

Life:
Level 48- Vines under the wizard that grow as the wizard moves
Level 58- The Treant( holds wizard in hand)
Level 68- Centaur

Storm:
Level 48-Storm Shark
Level 58-Stormzilla
Level 68-Lightining Bat

Myth:
Level 48- Earthquake
Level 58- A Myth Snake
Level 68- A racing chariot

Balance:
Level 48- Crocodile
Level 58- Balance Wings
Level 68- Hydra

Death:
Level 48- Coffin
Level 58- Bone Dragon
Level 68- Dr. Von's Monster

The surfboard is sorta weird. And a lot of your mounts say the monster is holding the wizard in it's hand which would make the monster too big and the wizard too high up, making viewing harder. There's already a dragon mount. There's already a shark mount. How do you ride an earthquake? I don't think Balance Wings would be good because we already has Seraph Wings. And we already have a crocodile. How would you ride a coffin, and there's already a bone dragon mount.

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
Survivor
Apr 29, 2010
Level 68 ice should be mammoth. It could be a two seat mount and look sorta like the hornocerous.

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
I give you a B+ for the effort, but you are over complicating it; if anything it should be one mount per school with speed improvements as you level.

example: storm- a lightning bolt
ice- a snowflake
and etc., and leave it at that.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
What's up with life's first option? how do we go faster if vines just grow underneath us? i love the idea but i would rather have it actully in the crown shop not just we get it. it should be an earth walker or a farie or pixie or rollerskates!

Survivor
Sep 30, 2009
How about for storm we could have triton or leviathan? I think that would be a cool mount to have.

Defender
Nov 05, 2011
I agree with the idea of school mounts, but think about it, what if there was a cool school mount which was more awesome than the others? Then people will be complaining about it.

I think there should be school themed mounts (which aren't exclusive to a certain school (so people from other schools can wear)). Eg:
Fire - Firecat
Storm - Giant thunder bat
Ice - Ice wyvern
Life - Centaur
Myth - Giant blood bat
Death - Uh.... I don't know
Balance - Hydra (but smaller)

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
No I do not like this. What if other wizard from diffrent schools WANTED to ride like example: What if you were fire and wanted to ride the storm shark. HMM? (I was not trying to be mean, sorry if you thought I was ) But their is aready a crocodile. Hydra is good, Their is aready a bone dragon. Centaur is good. Thanks!!

Survivor
May 24, 2009
i have better idea for the vine mount idea, swing on them like spider-man, the ice surf board, not a bad idea, earthquake can be like the surf board idea, but instead of a board, its a slab of rock, kind of like what the earthbenders do in avatar the last airbender.