Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Come up with overpowered ideas

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
So most posts including mine were a let down since they were overpowered ideas so i am making a little game about thinking of the most over powered idea, ok ill start the new spell for balance: Epic Judgement: Deal 425 damage per pip and gives a 50- weakness See like that, but it can be about anything gear, pets, new spells, etc. Cya guys around the spiral

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
watsupdog111 wrote:
So most posts including mine were a let down since they were overpowered ideas so i am making a little game about thinking of the most over powered idea, ok ill start the new spell for balance: Epic Judgement: Deal 425 damage per pip and gives a 50- weakness See like that, but it can be about anything gear, pets, new spells, etc. Cya guys around the spiral

I'll try mine:
Ice hat: 115% resist all schools, gold cost 0, level limit 0+. Ice school only.
Ice robe: 225% resist all schools, gold cost 0, level limit 0+. Ice school only.
Ice hat: 2500% damage boost to Ice, gold cost zero, level limit 0+. Ice school only.

Balance spell: Advantage-
Steal other wizard's stats and add to yours permanently, including health and mana. Pip cost 0.

Think these are overpowered?

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
You always had a mind for overpowered ideas in your other posts but this one was beyond belief, good job especially on the balance advantage thing very creative.

Defender
May 17, 2011
life traitor: life spell life wizards learn at level 43 ( same for other spells, going up ten levels for when they learn them, like you learn sacrifice at level 53). death to one teammate and then you get all their life and also their powers for the remainder of the duel. they can only be healed by rebirth. 2 pips.
sacrifice: death to yourself, give one teammate all your powers and health for remainder of duel (teammate is chosen by caster of sacrifice). 0 pips.
noble: death to yourself and one enemy. both may only be healed by the minor blessing spell. 2 pips.
eye of shadows: caster sees what the other team is going to cast for the rest of the duel. 3 pips. learn at level 33.

i will add more to this very soon!

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
watsupdog111 wrote:
You always had a mind for overpowered ideas in your other posts but this one was beyond belief, good job especially on the balance advantage thing very creative.

Thank you :D

And no I don't have overpowered ideas in my posts, who knows how much health we'll get in the further levels?