Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Smith Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 06, 2012
Everytie I try to select this quest I get a message Quest Helper not allowed and I'm not sure what that means, any ideas?

Administrator
Some quests require that you discover items on your own without clues. Don't worry as you progress through Wizard City, you'll discover the Smiths on your travels. Then when you move on to Krokotopia, Zeke will have another 'hide and seek' type quest for you, but only if you've completed his previous one.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
GunnerOIF2003 wrote:
Everytie I try to select this quest I get a message Quest Helper not allowed and I'm not sure what that means, any ideas?

Since the Quest Helper is not allowed on those types of quests, you will need the assistance of fansites or youtube to show the locations of Zeke's "hide and find" quests.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Some quests require that you discover items on your own without clues. Don't worry as you progress through Wizard City, you'll discover the Smiths on your travels. Then when you move on to Krokotopia, Zeke will have another 'hide and seek' type quest for you, but only if you've completed his previous one.

This is a great site for information on the game. Here is a link to the locations of most of Zeke's quests and the book quests too:
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34