Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

removing no trade treaure cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 01, 2010
Does anybody know a way to remove the polymorph treasure cards? They are all set to no trade so i can not give them to any of my other wizards, the bazaar wont buy them, cant "Trash" them, and you cant trade them to others. I have a hundred or so and dont want to waste a day in unicorn way (or anywhere else) polymorphing into something else. It would be nice if we could feed them to the pets.

Administrator
Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
It's great to know how to get rid of them if we have some like the polymorph cards that we've won in a battle but who wants to delete a minion card you spent crowns on like when you buy the pack of Doom, You can only use so many of the Krockopatra cards, you know?

Explorer
Jan 06, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Right click on a Treasure Card to delete it.

Please allow us to at least sell them to the library or shopkeepers or someone. Please!

Hero
Jul 27, 2009

Please allow us to at least sell them to the library or shopkeepers or someone. Please

i agree if we sell them to the librarian then they are out of circulation. and a few gold has been given for the holder who has used space in storing them.

if we can sell them at least let us feed them to our pets. when your sitting on a book full of morphing spells and don't use them cant sell them or trade them at least let me feed them to my pet for a few points points so