Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth in mooshu?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2010
To any myths in mooshu or past it was it hard because most of the guys there seem to be myth and then where there is storm guys they just shield. But you have minotaur so the first sheild doesnt matter. But any ways is it hard if you myth???? :?

Survivor
Sep 03, 2011
I didn't go through Mooshu with Myth, but I can imagine it would be a tad easier. You have converts, and Myth shields. The convert will put on more damage than another spell because of the boost. Add on Blades and Traps, and you have yourself a powerful attack. (: By the Mooshu stage, you should have Converts and Minions. Just bounce off of those, particularly Converts.

.Alexis Crow - Level 42 Necromancer

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
kaman175 wrote:
To any myths in mooshu or past it was it hard because most of the guys there seem to be myth and then where there is storm guys they just shield. But you have minotaur so the first sheild doesnt matter. But any ways is it hard if you myth???? :?

My very first wizard was Myth. I didn't have a big problem in Mooshu. Just load up on prisms (what the other poster called "converts"), traps and blades. Your minions will help. The minatour will also be very useful, but you'll need two prisms up to make it work properly.
As for the shields from storm, that's why you have a wand. Use it.
You can do it...it just takes planning and patience. :)

Survivor
May 30, 2010
RavenLady777 wrote:
kaman175 wrote:

My very first wizard was Myth. I didn't have a big problem in Mooshu. Just load up on prisms (what the other poster called "converts"), traps and blades. Your minions will help. The minatour will also be very useful, but you'll need two prisms up to make it work properly.
As for the shields from storm, that's why you have a wand. Use it.
You can do it...it just takes planning and patience. :)
ya i thought about minotaur and the converts

Survivor
Nov 13, 2010
it is so hard if you are myth because there is almost no storm and myths enemy is myth so i would say if you are myth just get a friend but not a friend that is the same school or same lvl as you.Good luck

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
Just use your converts. Thats what I do. Also, my third school of chose is storm, so I use that to.