Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wolf's Hoard Pack

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
Hello Greyrose, fellow wizards and professors! Today I'd like to share an Idea of mine. A Wolf's Hoard Pack! I know, it's out in the blue, but hear me out. I'd like to give an example of what's inside.

First, We have Gear.
1. Wolf's Alpha Helm
2. Wolf's Omega Helm
3. Hunter's Helm (Wolf relation: Hunter Wolves)
4. Wolf's Alpha Vestment
5. Wolf's Omega Robe (tails included)
6. Hunter's Garment
7. Wolf's Alpha Shoes
8. Wolf's Omega Boots
9. Hunter's Paws of the Earth

That is Gear, Basic Hats, Robes and Shoes. Next we have wands or weapons.
1. Wolf's Omega Paw (Sword)
2. Wolf's Alpha Bark (Hammer)
3. Hunter's Bow of Pride (Bow)
4. The Axe of Wilderness (Axe)

Third, Is mounts. KI can stick in random 1-7 day ones if they want :)
1. Furious Omega
2. Strong Alpha
3. Proud Hunter
4. Brilliant Omega
5. Howling Alpha
6. Watchful Hunter

There are now some pets.
1. Wolf Cub
- Black Fur, White Eyes, and Howls
2. Wolf Omega
- Whitish Grey fur, Orange Eyes, Howls
3. Wolf Alpha
- Gold Fur, Purple Eyes, Stands Proud
4. Wolf Hunter
- Brown Fur, Yellow eyes, Stands Proud

That's all I got for you. Hopefully this is a future hoard pack. Love the game, keep those worlds coming! Love KI, And Greyrose, Be a bit less cold sometimes! (Joke, using Ice metaphor.)

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
Hehe great ideas, I have also post few ideas for a Wolf mount before...

It will be awesome pack! I will surely love to get my hands on a Wolf mount.

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
Survivor
May 24, 2009
i have a new plant idea that could be used in the new pack idea and a new shield spell idea, the plant is called Wolf's Bane, and the new shield idea is called Full Moon Shield, its effects would go along with the wolf gear that was suggested only, it wont work with any other gear other then the wolf gear that was suggested for this pack, when this spell is actived it will have the ability to raise its resistance to all schools, toughness to all schools, and accuracy to all schools by 100% fold, and it cannot be destroyed or taken by any attacks, steal wards or with pirce ability, unless its destroyed by a weapon, gear set, or pets that has the name wolf in it that goes with this new pack.

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
ValeDonte wrote:
i have a new plant idea that could be used in the new pack idea and a new shield spell idea, the plant is called Wolf's Bane, and the new shield idea is called Full Moon Shield, its effects would go along with the wolf gear that was suggested only, it wont work with any other gear other then the wolf gear that was suggested for this pack, when this spell is actived it will have the ability to raise its resistance to all schools, toughness to all schools, and accuracy to all schools by 100% fold, and it cannot be destroyed or taken by any attacks, steal wards or with pirce ability, unless its destroyed by a weapon, gear set, or pets that has the name wolf in it that goes with this new pack.

That Idea is really great! If only Greyrose saw this..

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
Hero
Jun 08, 2009
I would never object to a new Hoard Pack, but Kirin's Hoard has a wolf-like mount.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
sara34 wrote:
ValeDonte wrote:

That Idea is really great! If only Greyrose saw this..

They do see these ideas, how do you think they monitor our posts/threads?

Survivor
May 24, 2009
bionaknight wrote:
I would never object to a new Hoard Pack, but Kirin's Hoard has a wolf-like mount.

Actually, the kirin mount is not a wolf at all, not even close to wolf like, Kirins are mythalogical creatures from japan's myth world, Kirins are the Japanese verison of a Unicorn, but there looks are based on a dragon and a horse, KI wouldnt put a wolf like mount in the pack unless its a wolf itself for a new Hoard Pack.

Defender
Sep 29, 2010
I do love this idea, however, a baby Wolf is not called a cub, its called a pup.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011