Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

tomb of storms-krokotopia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
hey does anyone know what to do for the quest burn mummy burn? im so lost and dont know what im suppose to do? it says im suppose to use the mummies but i dont know what that means? can someone pls help me thx!!!! ;)

Defender
Nov 05, 2008
mdogs123456 wrote:
hey does anyone know what to do for the quest burn mummy burn? im so lost and dont know what im suppose to do? it says im suppose to use the mummies but i dont know what that means? can someone pls help me thx!!!! ;)

look for the mummies in the sarcoffiguses standing by the wall, burn them as i burn my spelling lol

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
I remember this quest. It is in one of the tombs, right? I can't remember the name, sorry. But it is in the Temple of Storms.

Anyway, you have to go into one of the family tombs. Inside there will be mummies on the sidewalks. You must press 'x' by them or click on them. Then they will burst into flames. You need a certain amount before you're done, so you have to look carefully. Did that help?

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
As your walking around in that area you'll see mummies propped up on the sides in coffins. Walk up to them and press X.....they catch fire. You have to do this 6 times....Have fun...

Hunter SilverHeart