Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard 101 Trading Cards!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Hey wizzez! I was thinking about this. Maybe someone already suggested it, but I want to express my idea! I was thinking we could have Wizard 101 Trading Cards. Like, they are like pokemon, with the Wizard 101 OR Kingsisle Logo on the back, and the spells on the front. Maybe, also, you can get codes on a scratch off like on a card in every pack, which leads to a free wizard 101 code for an in game item. If you're a Wiztastic, maybe there could be school sets for 30.00 each. Like, every spell in the fire school, plus a mini action figure of a spell, and 4 codes for example. This would be so cool! I would buy them, totally. Respond if you want saying more ideas for this. And, if you would buy them! Wait...Wait....Wait... here are the prices.

1 pack- 2.00. 2 packs- 4.00 etc
School Sets- 30.00. Codes of wizdom (codes for in game things)- 60.00.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
PIEISGREATYA wrote:
Hey wizzez! I was thinking about this. Maybe someone already suggested it, but I want to express my idea! I was thinking we could have Wizard 101 Trading Cards. Like, they are like pokemon, with the Wizard 101 OR Kingsisle Logo on the back, and the spells on the front. Maybe, also, you can get codes on a scratch off like on a card in every pack, which leads to a free wizard 101 code for an in game item. If you're a Wiztastic, maybe there could be school sets for 30.00 each. Like, every spell in the fire school, plus a mini action figure of a spell, and 4 codes for example. This would be so cool! I would buy them, totally. Respond if you want saying more ideas for this. And, if you would buy them! Wait...Wait....Wait... here are the prices.

1 pack- 2.00. 2 packs- 4.00 etc
School Sets- 30.00. Codes of wizdom (codes for in game things)- 60.00.

I had an idea like this, but it would be very hard to play with power pips and damage boost and all that. Also resist and critical chance.

Defender
May 13, 2009
That would be really cool. Maybe a code would come with every pack for a in game item no mater the price but the item could be one of a kind or not good. I have thought of this idea before and i would love to buy cards. If this comes out, there should be a code with random symbols that goes over a sensor for like $10.00 that lets the cards come into the game. A new game comes along with it such a you being your spell going through quests. I have always wanted to be my spell in the game.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
you are talking about a very complex and deck heavy game here.

as a former player of games like Magic i can tell you after a while it doesn't pay to play them. to cost intensive and no one to play with eventually.

unlike the mmo Wizard101 where you will always find wizards roaming the spiral to play with.

Defender
Dec 21, 2010
Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Defender
May 13, 2009
hobi wrote:
you are talking about a very complex and deck heavy game here.

as a former player of games like Magic i can tell you after a while it doesn't pay to play them. to cost intensive and no one to play with eventually.

unlike the mmo Wizard101 where you will always find wizards roaming the spiral to play with.

This is proboaly true. But to fix it, have the option to play against each other online just like wizard101