Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the treasure card vault needs accountability

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
I just tried to get the final harvest from a plant only to be told my treasure card vault was too full. The vault does not have a number on it to tell you the total amount of cards in it. Everything else does. I think that King Isle should fix that. It is unfair to go through all the gardening only to loose a lot a cards or the money you could get from selling them because you didn't know that it was full. the only time you are told it is full is when it is too late. With everything you do gives you treasure cards there should be some way to know the total. Or maybe we could be warned ahead of time like the prospector does on the gold total. I do a lot of farming and my vault fills up fast. The vault needs fixing or increased. Something! Peony55, peony552, peony553

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
peony552 wrote:
I just tried to get the final harvest from a plant only to be told my treasure card vault was too full. The vault does not have a number on it to tell you the total amount of cards in it. Everything else does. I think that King Isle should fix that. It is unfair to go through all the gardening only to loose a lot a cards or the money you could get from selling them because you didn't know that it was full. the only time you are told it is full is when it is too late. With everything you do gives you treasure cards there should be some way to know the total. Or maybe we could be warned ahead of time like the prospector does on the gold total. I do a lot of farming and my vault fills up fast. The vault needs fixing or increased. Something! Peony55, peony552, peony553

While not totally addressing your concern, you can check the amount of treasure cards anytime by going to the bazaar and hitting the sell tab.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
peony552 wrote:

Actually, it does tell you if you sell. The maximum treasure cards you can have is 500.

~Kristen GreenHunter Lvl 51

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
The vault does not have a number on it to tell you the total amount of cards in it. Everything else does. I think that King Isle should fix that.
I agree with this. It doesn't seem like it should be a super hard programming task to show you how many treasure cards you have, without having to go to the bazaar to find out. It is frustrating to harvest a plant, only to lose those items due to having max treasure cards.