Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Olympia: The new transcended world

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 02, 2010
Olympia

Talk to Merle Ambrose...

A land of forgotten creatures and heroes... It was lost to us centuries ago. The last time a young wizard got through... well, I don't believe I should talk about it. Poor Cir- I mean, young wizard was and still is stuck on it. Anyways, Morganthe has discovered this epic world and plans to take it for her own. You must go and warn the people of the attack and help set up the defenses. You have hours left, so waste no time. Talk to the guard in the spiral chamber of Olympus to access the world. Hurry, and fare well on your journey!

Quest: Bad News
gold: 325
exp: 850

Who are you? If you do not have a pass, be off with you! We are in the middle of an attack!

Oh, your from Ravenwood. But, I still can't let you through. Last time one of your kind got through, it was absolute chaos, and still is!

The only way for you to get in is to defeat me! No one has ever done that, so you might as well leave!

You won't? Then face my POWER!

Guard Darrell
School: Star Rank: 11 Resist: 50% boost Life Myth and Fire 50% resist all other schools

Spells: spirit shield, tower shield, wraith, feint without trap on self, dragon blade, spectral blast, stormzilla, fire shield, hydra, amplify, vengeance, fortify, infallible, satyr

Hp: 4,000

You, you defeated me! I proudly allow you entrance to Olympus. You should talk to Hermes to get farther inside.
Quest: Message to the Throne
85 gold
375 experience

Ah! A puny human wizard. I'll never help you.... unless....

Defeat three Satyr Bewitcher and you will be allowed in to the entrance hall, to schedule an appointment with the Olympians.

Quest: Stop the Bewitchers
310 gold
1250 experience
Hermes' cap

Satyr Bewitcher
Cards: satyr, sprite, forest lord, feint, seraph, centaur, life trap, lifeblade, death shield natural attack: 275 damage per pip

..................................................................................................................

It will also come with a bundle which ill soon post!

Hope you liked it!

Survivor
Dec 23, 2011
omg that is the coolest idea for a new i ever heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love mythology that is why iam a myth wizard. my friend and i came up with some ideas for new worlds but we dont have names for them.

a sky realm

a rain forest realm (cousin world of zafaria)

and a tiki realm

tell me if you like the ideas

wolf dragonstaff lvl 42 myth wizard :D