Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Enemies low critical block?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 11, 2010
What's up with the critical block on our enemies in Zafaria? I haven't had anyone ever block a critical once it goes through, except for a boss...

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
KI changed the block rate because in CL all the guys blocked criticals and the one rare critical for a guy with 44% or something was pointless. so it is a GOOD thing they dont block criticals,

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Honestly, I didn't see any enemies critical block in Celestia either.

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
This is what I figure it is.

For one, depending on what type of gear you have makes their critical block less likely. Example: If you have the high critcal gear that KI has put out there, then their critical block isn't going to do much.

Second, I think it's Kingsisle of making the odds even. I mean, I don't know about everyone else, but I don't know how many times I said to myself, "What happened to my critical block!" The enemies has a higher chance of criticaling (is that even a word) now and our old critical block stats aren't enough to stop it. I have a few friends that has said the same, so I know it's not just me.

And third, um does some of those mobs and bosses really need critical block? I mean, ouch just thinking about a one of those high health bosses having a good critcal block.... ya idk, but I'm thanking KI for the less Critical block.

- Victoria IronGem, Nercomancer Level 70

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010