Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Received wintertusk quest too soon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
My wizard is a level 40 and just finished Ravenscar. No sooner had she finished it she was asked to go to wintertusk. That area is too hard for a 40 level wizard to do alone. I do a lot of farming so I am just about to start Marleybone. so maybe my equipment is too low value. Any suggestion? She gets killed just outside the gates. Peony552

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
Do Marleybone, Mooshu, and Dragonspyre, then you will be ready to tackle Wintertusk.

Survivor
Nov 17, 2010
peony552 wrote:
My wizard is a level 40 and just finished Ravenscar. No sooner had she finished it she was asked to go to wintertusk. That area is too hard for a 40 level wizard to do alone. I do a lot of farming so I am just about to start Marleybone. so maybe my equipment is too low value. Any suggestion? She gets killed just outside the gates. Peony552

I got the Wintertusk quest too (except at level 41) and the enemies seemed king of hard so i would just wait till your a grandmaster/legendary to start doing Winter tusk :-)