Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea for levels 70-80+

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 17, 2010
Here is my idea for beyond level seventy, feel free to add any of your ideas.

Level 70:

Headmaster Ambrose: “Congratulations young wizard, you have made it through Ravenwood and are ready to enter real life. Quickly, change into these and gather with the rest of the students in the Commons.”

A portal pops up and students are going inside, you better follow.
You find yourself in a large hall with all the other students from your classes.

Headmaster Ambrose:
“Congratulations all of you, you have graduated from Ravenwood and are about to start a new chapter in your lives.”
“You have all faced many hardships, but they’ve been worth it. You’ve all turned out better wizards and better people because of them.”
“We’ve suffered the great loss of our once beloved Necromancy Professor Malistaire Drake as well as some brave students. However, together we pulled through.”

Headmaster Ambrose calls each wizard up one by one and you sit patiently waiting for your name. You are called up last.

Headmaster Ambrose:
“Young wizard,”
“You have had one of the hardest journeys that any student has ever seen, I cannot thank you enough.”
“Take this certificate; you could not be more deserving of it.”

Headmaster Ambrose:
Students, you’ll need to travel to Wysteria, they have one of the finest colleges in the whole of the spiral. Talk to Headmistress Belladonna Crisp about admittance into the college.

Headmistress Belladonna Crisp:
“Hello young wizard, what is it you’d like?”
You explain to Belladonna what Headmaster Ambrose said.
“Certainly, after all you’ve done for us we’d gladly take you on as a pupil in our college.”
“But first you need to do a test for us to determine what you’ll learn in the college.”

After finishing the test you’ll be designated either Star School, Moon School or Sun School.

Headmistress Belladonna Crisp:
“Thank you for that. Now go talk to Veronica Sharp, the dean of the college, and she’ll get you started.”

Level 80:

Dean Veronica Sharp:
““Congratulations all of you, you have graduated from Wysteria College.”
“Please line up and collect your certificates”

“Students, you now have three options before you.”
“You can become a minstrel, a wizard of great power that harnesses the power of music to cast spells. Minstrels are great healers and are known to even rend foes immobile because of the songs they use.”
“You can become a courier, a wizard of great importance that takes messages to and from people in high places. Don’t take this job lightly. Couriers have in times fought some of the hardest battles of all.
“Finally, you can join the army and protect the spiral from any foe that dares turn against us.”
“Do as much research about each of these jobs as you can then come see me in my office when you’re ready to choose.”

Army:
“Hello friend.”
“Desperate times call for desperate measures. I’m sorry. I hate to do this to you. But you are our only hope.”
“The fight game has changed. These foes have no honour. They just slay.”
“You now need to learn your spells off by heart. Put down your deck. We need to get started right away.”

Limit of eight wizards, foe's numbers twice as many as wizard numbers. A pip every 10 seconds. All the spells you know on one page to use as you see fit. For AOEs, enemies take damage all at once.

That's all I have so far, thanks for reading!

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
No. Wysteria is definitely not a fine school. And I don't like the whole graduating thing. Or the power battles you suggested.

Survivor
Nov 17, 2010
That's your opinion but I'm sure many wizards are looking for something new. Wysteria is a fine school by the way, they just have different teaching methods to Ravenwood. If you don't want to graduate, which I'm sure will eventually happen, then stay transcended.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Wysteria and Belladonna Crisp?

oh no that is not a good idea as she is a charlatan.

and from what we learned those "impos~~ umm~~ instructors don't know the subjects they teach like Burble or Droors......

honestly to allow your self to be hood winked like he was....

what i am waiting for is the Horn to sound and i feel it may be aways off yet as Morganthe has much to prepare for..

Survivor
Nov 17, 2010
Perhaps you misread, it's the Wysterian college not the school. Perhaps KI could add that with the help of you and Ambrose they managed to obtain state-of-the-art facilities and proper training for their professors. It'd be a grat way to continue the Wysteria storyline and be much less dead-ended than the current "new spell every ten levels" regime.

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
okay. I'm sorry. no. 1. if it was the college and not the school you would talk to a different headmaster.
2. this sounds like you are upset at never getting the spells you want available and are popping in a lot wanting to battle but it's full. This is part of the game.
3. we cant very well graduate looking like kids. i think our characters should age, not old but like to eighteen looking. not forever 12.
4 the battle style sounds boring. sorry.
5. i want a new world. not same old wysteria.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
inforit wrote:
That's your opinion but I'm sure many wizards are looking for something new. Wysteria is a fine school by the way, they just have different teaching methods to Ravenwood. If you don't want to graduate, which I'm sure will eventually happen, then stay transcended.
Actually, if you read the books in Wysteria, their teaching method involes naps. And naps. And even more naps. It also said not many of them become wizards. And the game revolves around us being student wixards, its why we're perpetually kids. If I were to graduate, I would want it to be to Ravenwood, it seems more ivy league then Pigswick.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion, it doesn't mean they all have to have the same feelings as you about this.