Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Highest Spells for Second Schools

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 06, 2010
Hey! I'm a level 70 life wizard and I made Storm my second school. It gives me more power, and I bought a Storm Amulet to allow me to utilize my power pips, but it's kind of useless without an AOE spell like Tempest. Is there anyway to get any of the super-high spells like Tempest, Triton, Storm Lord or Sirens? It seems no, but thought I'd ask anyway. Thanks!

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
quinn6666 wrote:
Hey! I'm a level 70 life wizard and I made Storm my second school. It gives me more power, and I bought a Storm Amulet to allow me to utilize my power pips, but it's kind of useless without an AOE spell like Tempest. Is there anyway to get any of the super-high spells like Tempest, Triton, Storm Lord or Sirens? It seems no, but thought I'd ask anyway. Thanks!

Treasure cards.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
quinn6666 wrote:

I am a level 70 Life Wizard and I have no secondary school spells in my deck accept for Feint, Balance Blade, a Life Blade that came with my crafted helmet and now Sun's Colossus. I decided early on in Mooshu to drop any secondary school spells and play pure Life. Getting Forest Lord was a big game changer for me of course because now I could kill a row of monsters at once rather then one at a Centaur time. I didn't have much problems killing everything in Zafaria. I have 2 level 70 Life friends that hit as high as or better then any other school in the game can because they really work it well.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
brwac wrote:
quinn6666 wrote:

I am a level 70 Life Wizard and I have no secondary school spells in my deck accept for Feint, Balance Blade, a Life Blade that came with my crafted helmet and now Sun's Colossus. I decided early on in Mooshu to drop any secondary school spells and play pure Life. Getting Forest Lord was a big game changer for me of course because now I could kill a row of monsters at once rather then one at a Centaur time. I didn't have much problems killing everything in Zafaria. I have 2 level 70 Life friends that hit as high as or better then any other school in the game can because they really work it well.

I have to agree with you Brwac. All of my wizards except one, has trained death to feint but does not load any of the other secondary spells. Death wizard has trained life to satyr, but again, does not load any other spells from life.

By having feint on all of my wizards, I have reduced the number of spells in my decks although I do keep a fully setup deck for general purposes or when helping a friend.

My top 3 wizards have also trained Vengeance and Infallible but none of the Polymorphs (have enough of those in TC).