Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the new raven hoard pack!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2012
Hello,
I was so excited that you were offering this pack that I decided to buy it but it only gave me cards, no mount, or weapons. Why?

Thanks! :-)

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
maricoll wrote:
Hello,
I was so excited that you were offering this pack that I decided to buy it but it only gave me cards, no mount, or weapons. Why?

Thanks! :-)

There is a "chance" to get the mounts, gear and pets...

Survivor
Jan 02, 2012
Delver
Oct 05, 2010
Its all chancy, I got the wand ( which is amazing I love the winter axe ) and the raven mount ( the normal one not the blood one ).

Survivor
Oct 02, 2010
I bought 5, best I got was a Viking Statue, it's a game of chance
still better odds then Vegas

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
slack3r wrote:

No i believe your wrong you tend to win more in vegas then you do with buyinh this pack... theres been peaple spending over 50 dollars and got nothing but house items and Gold cards....oh and a few useless pets....

Thanks for Reading

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
dragonpower333 wrote:
slack3r wrote:

No i believe your wrong you tend to win more in vegas then you do with buyinh this pack... theres been peaple spending over 50 dollars and got nothing but house items and Gold cards....oh and a few useless pets....

Thanks for Reading
and how many people loose more than 50$ in vegas? A LOT.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2011
dragonpower333 wrote:
slack3r wrote:

Thanks for Reading

no pets are useless you might not like them but don't call them useless

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
There are 156 items in the Raven's Hoard pack and it will randomly select 7 of them.

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
My personal experience with this pack has not been so great.. At first, I did get one of each pet, each of the three armors, all three axes, bows and daggers... however, after $150 spent, still no mount.... Not great odds.. I got the bone dragon mount in less than 10 packs, the golden wyvern in less than 20 packs. I am ready to say the raven mounts may not be in the cards for me.

To be honest, I have been in game for several days now on multiple realms and have not seen but one regular raven mount in use, in game.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
aerofool wrote:
My personal experience with this pack has not been so great.. At first, I did get one of each pet, each of the three armors, all three axes, bows and daggers... however, after $150 spent, still no mount.... Not great odds.. I got the bone dragon mount in less than 10 packs, the golden wyvern in less than 20 packs. I am ready to say the raven mounts may not be in the cards for me.

To be honest, I have been in game for several days now on multiple realms and have not seen but one regular raven mount in use, in game.

the regular one is there i got one recently
and i saw a couple people with them so keep trying

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
aerofool wrote:

The Blood raven is in the raven's hoard packs. Is simply UBER LOW chance of getting. I spent roughly 110k in crowns before i finally got one. If you MUST have the special mounts/equipment, then you HAVE to simply invest the time and money for it.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
Uber Low is correct, indeed.

I spent 90k crowns on the Raven pack. 4 regular Raven mounts, but no Blood Raven.

I have given up and moved on.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Shiningfantasia wrote:
Uber Low is correct, indeed.

I spent 90k crowns on the Raven pack. 4 regular Raven mounts, but no Blood Raven.

I have given up and moved on.

Your actually kinda lucky. I haven't received a single mount from that pack yet. But I have enough Frozen Bears to put Winnie to shame in terms of hibernation.

Defender
Nov 05, 2011
eggywig wrote:
There are 156 items in the Raven's Hoard pack and it will randomly select 7 of them.

OK, how on earth did you find that out?

I've spent 10000 crowns on this pack, first lot I got good-ish items, but the second time I got nothing but 100% JUNK! I spent these crowns on seperate days, so maybe if you sspend them on different days, you'll have a better chance of getting variety.

Jasmine IceBringer is searching for the Blood Raven.

Survivor
Dec 08, 2011
IKL626
search on GOOGLE for Raven's Hoard pack and then go to the wizard101 wiki page and it will show all the items you can possibly collect (7 at a time of course).

ladyhawke1001

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
brynnso4ever wrote:
dragonpower333 wrote:
slack3r wrote:

Thanks for Reading

no pets are useless you might not like them but don't call them useless

Um i would say yes some are useless beacuse considering that you can only play one at a time and the ones yo have are just running around the house and not to mention most have the same gifts depending on the school thier from