Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Morganthe's Boss stats

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
School magic: umbra {mixed death and astral} Health: 40,000 Cheats: If you don't critical she casts storm lord that critcals, when her health reaches to 1 - 10,000 she heals herself and is back with 40,000 health. Spells known: plague, virulent plague, curse, death trap, feint, vampire,Death crow, skeletal dragon, Dr.Von's monster, beguile,Amplify,death blade, Vengeance, and fortify. Minions: rhino warriors 10,00 health each School magic: ice Spells known: Frostbite, snow angel, frost giant, ice blade, ice tower shield, legion shield, blizzard, colossus, ice wyvern.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Way to overpowered. The Critical cheat would be unfair to wizards with no or very low Critical, which is a large demographic. The full healing cheat would render a near-impossible battle utterly undefeatable.

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
Boss: Morganthe
School: Umbra (mix of all schools)
Health: 37500
Spells known:
All Death Spells
All life spells
All Ice spells
All Myth spells (to be nice i dont include earthquake)
All Storm spells
Weakness, Balanceblade, Spirtual Blade, Elemental Blade
All Fire spells
(Note: These spells will not include level 68 or 78 spells)
Cheats:
If you (you only) don't attack for three turns in a row she says "Now where are those pesky little wizards?", then she casts a rebirth, then hits you and your allies with a storm lord
If you use a same school attack spell on her she says "I would like some variation please" then she casts an orthus, frost giant, fire dragon, storm lord power nova, or scarecrow on you and your allies (one of them only), or she will rebirth herself and her minions
If you (you only) don't use a spell for four rounds she will say "Don't fall asleep now!" she then auto casts a storm blade on herself, and a 75% fient on you, then tritons you
If you are healed three times in a row (pet talents do not count) she will say "Morganthe see Morganthe do!", and saytyrs herself
At the beginning of the battle she says "Class is in session", she then casts a no pip curse on everybody
If you fizzle she says "Naughty Naughty!", and Orthus's you, then casts a -50 smokescreen on everyone
Minions:
Enhanced: Malistare
Health: 10000
Spells:
All Death Spells up to frankenstien

Enhanced: Jade Oni
Health: 15000
Spells: All Life spells up to Gnomes

Enhanced Meowiarty
Health: 13500
Spells: All myth spells up to basilisk (to be nice i dont include earthquake)

Her Dungeon is called:

The Umbrian Palace

The rewards are the lvl 80 gear

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
bionaknight wrote:
Way to overpowered. The Critical cheat would be unfair to wizards with no or very low Critical, which is a large demographic. The full healing cheat would render a near-impossible battle utterly undefeatable.
Oh so do you want the last boss to be easy like malistare?

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
watsupdog111 wrote:
bionaknight wrote:
No, but I don't want her to be impossible either. There has to be a balance.

Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
watsupdog111 wrote:
bionaknight wrote:

First off, I'd probably stop playing the game if every final boss cheated or was that impossible. I have REALLY LOW critical, but if I change my gear to get lots of critical, I'll lose my health, block rating, resist, and damage. I don't want that. I don't mind small cheats, like if she put up a feint every time you fizzle or something, but cheats like that are just stupid. I'm sorry.

And the only reason Malistaire was easy is because he didn't use enough attacks, blades, or traps. I think if Malistaire was SLIGHTLY higher in health (like 15,000), used Feints, blades, and traps more often, and used much higher spells, he'd be more fun.

No offense, but the Morganthe idea is-- yes, way too overpowered. Call me a "noob" but the Waterworks dungeon was almost impossible (it was easy up until the final bosses). We kept dying and if it wasn't for our life person, we wouldn't have finished that.

Perhaps Morganthe could be something like this--

School - Umbra (as everyone's been saying, she IS called the Umbra queen), which is a mix of Moon and Death. (I think it would be fun to have a boss that polymorphs OCCASIONALLY.)
Cheats - When you fizzle, she puts a feint on the one who fizzled. She removes all blades every five rounds.
Health - 25,000 (eh... or 30,000.)
Known spells - Feint, stun, polymorph dracon, wraith, scarecrow, skeletal dragon, death trap, death blade, life shield, myth shield, skeletal pirate, balanceblade, hex, sprite
Stats - 75% resist to death, 40% boost to life, 20% boost to myth

I don't know, just an idea. Maybe it's awful, and everyone will think I'm stupid or something, but that's an ideal boss for me to fight along with some of my friends. Just thought it sounded fun.

Anyway, have a nice day...

Delver
Oct 05, 2010
watsupdog111 wrote:
School magic: umbra {mixed death and astral} Health: 40,000 Cheats: If you don't critical she casts storm lord that critcals, when her health reaches to 1 - 10,000 she heals herself and is back with 40,000 health. Spells known: plague, virulent plague, curse, death trap, feint, vampire,Death crow, skeletal dragon, Dr.Von's monster, beguile,Amplify,death blade, Vengeance, and fortify. Minions: rhino warriors 10,00 health each School magic: ice Spells known: Frostbite, snow angel, frost giant, ice blade, ice tower shield, legion shield, blizzard, colossus, ice wyvern.

I heard she's supposed to be a balance this time, plus another death monster? really.....

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
SilverAmarantine wrote:
watsupdog111 wrote:
bionaknight wrote:

First off, I'd probably stop playing the game if every final boss cheated or was that impossible. I have REALLY LOW critical, but if I change my gear to get lots of critical, I'll lose my health, block rating, resist, and damage. I don't want that. I don't mind small cheats, like if she put up a feint every time you fizzle or something, but cheats like that are just stupid. I'm sorry.

And the only reason Malistaire was easy is because he didn't use enough attacks, blades, or traps. I think if Malistaire was SLIGHTLY higher in health (like 15,000), used Feints, blades, and traps more often, and used much higher spells, he'd be more fun.

No offense, but the Morganthe idea is-- yes, way too overpowered. Call me a "noob" but the Waterworks dungeon was almost impossible (it was easy up until the final bosses). We kept dying and if it wasn't for our life person, we wouldn't have finished that.

Perhaps Morganthe could be something like this--

School - Umbra (as everyone's been saying, she IS called the Umbra queen), which is a mix of Moon and Death. (I think it would be fun to have a boss that polymorphs OCCASIONALLY.)
Cheats - When you fizzle, she puts a feint on the one who fizzled. She removes all blades every five rounds.
Health - 25,000 (eh... or 30,000.)
Known spells - Feint, stun, polymorph dracon, wraith, scarecrow, skeletal dragon, death trap, death blade, life shield, myth shield, skeletal pirate, balanceblade, hex, sprite
Stats - 75% resist to death, 40% boost to life, 20% boost to myth

I don't know, just an idea. Maybe it's awful, and everyone will think I'm stupid or something, but that's an ideal boss for me to fight along with some of my friends. Just thought it sounded fun.

Anyway, have a nice day...
I said this on my other post and ill say it again, these are just ideas not a fully established project that will be in wizard101

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Zoro987 wrote:
Spells known:
All Death Spells
All life spells
All Ice spells
All Storm spells
All Fire spells
Cheats:
If you (you only) don't attack for three turns in a row she says "Now where are those pesky little wizards?", then she casts a rebirth, then hits you and your allies with a storm lord
If you use a same school attack spell on her she says "I would like some variation please" then she casts an orthus, frost giant, fire dragon, storm lord power nova, or scarecrow on you and your allies (one of them only), or she will rebirth herself and her minions
If you (you only) don't use a spell for four rounds she will say "Don't fall asleep now!" she then auto casts a storm blade on herself, and a 75% fient on you, then tritons you
If you are healed three times in a row (pet talents do not count) she will say "Morganthe see Morganthe do!", and saytyrs herself
At the beginning of the battle she says "Class is in session", she then casts a no pip curse on everybody
If you fizzle she says "Naughty Naughty!", and Orthus's you, then casts a -50 smokescreen on everyone
Minions:
Spells:

Enhanced Meowiarty

Her Dungeon is called:

The Umbrian Palace

That's too easy.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2011
Zoro987 wrote:
Spells known:
All Death Spells
All life spells
All Ice spells
All Storm spells
All Fire spells
Cheats:
Minions:
Spells:

Enhanced Meowiarty

Her Dungeon is called:

The Umbrian Palace

she sounds annoying,pesky,and it looks like shes overpowerful

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Maybe this could represent her in enchanted version, because i do remember jotun and malistare were impossible in test realm.

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
alright since the OP has a vivid imagination, i suppose i can give my opinion on this.
Class: Umbra
Health:25,000
School: Moon/Death
Spells: skeletal dragon,wraith, death trap, feint, death blade,death pigs,fortify,moon shields, vampire,towershield,Frankenstein, Scarecrow.(i don't know what other moon spells are so i will leave that to KI).
Cheats: -80% tower shield whenever you don't attack for a least 3 rounds, when you heal she will cast a skeletal dragon, when she gets below 5,000 health she will cast Scarecrow.
Minions: three Umbra Queen Guards who all have 2000 health and cast only Wraith, Scarecrow, otherwise they only blade,trap,shield etc.
Dungeon: the dungeon will be called the The Umbra Queens Palace and will take around three hours. I will be posting the details on the dungeon on the dorms forum later.

Delver
Oct 05, 2010
Morganthe :
Health : 50,00
Class : Umbra
School : Star/ Balance
Spells : ( All available balance spells and star spells ).
At the beginning of the battle she yells : The shadows shall reflect the darkness within you!
Minions : 10,000 health each ( one is fire, the other is ice, and the other is storm).
Minion Spells : ( All available spells of their schools + pixie regenerate and satyr ).
Cheats : If Morganthe is attacked with any spell ( this includes attack all spells ). Her minion will cast the same spell used to attack her ( If you use storm lord and her minion will cast another storm lord back at your team ). Morganthe also has a -90% shield she renews every time she is hit or the shield is stolen. After all the minions are dead she yells : The shadows will blur your vision! She will cast a -90% smokescreen every 2 rounds until she is at half health. After she is at half health she will yell : "The shadows will renew themselves!" and all her minions reappear and the you must defeat them like last time. After they are defeated the second time she yells : "Shall the shadows curse you!" and ( the farthest balance spell available will be used to hit all of your teammates every 4 rounds ).