Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how to get to dragonspyre?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
Administrator
Your level has nothing to do with your entry into Dragonspyre.

Just as you had to complete your required assignments in Wizard City before you moved on to Krokotopia, and had to complete your required assignments in Krokotopia to move on to Marleybone, and had to complete your required assignments in Marleybone to move on to MooShu, (see the trend?) you will need to complete your required assignments in MooShu before you can continue the story progression into Dragonspyre.

Complete the quests you have in your quest journal for MooShu and others that open up as a result. Only once you have completed your required assignments in MooShu will you unlock the door to Dragonspyre.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 28, 2011
i was told by my friend who is a higher lvl than me and he said that when you get your last spell the myth teacher calls you to fight him and he gives you the key to dragonspyre.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
you have to fight the Jade Oni in MooShu first (you probably want to bring some friends with you). after that you go to headmaster ambrose. then he will send you to the myth professer. you will then have to go to the myth tower and defeat him. once you defeat him, you have access to dragonspyre.