Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm bird is it true?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
Alright so i saw someone with a storm bird today the only other post i have seen about storm bird was one a year ago and yet they said it wasn't true. Okay so the storm bird was like a dark crow except a little lighter and some white trims. It gives storm bird spell at ancient and the pedigree of a first generation storm bird is 36. If anyone has any more info about the storm bird please tell me.

Historian
May 01, 2010
cheese03161999 wrote:
Alright so i saw someone with a storm bird today the only other post i have seen about storm bird was one a year ago and yet they said it wasn't true. Okay so the storm bird was like a dark crow except a little lighter and some white trims. It gives storm bird spell at ancient and the pedigree of a first generation storm bird is 36. If anyone has any more info about the storm bird please tell me.

Not sure about drops, but I do know it is also from the raven's hoard.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
cheese03161999 wrote:

The Storm Bird is new with the Raven's Hoard pack:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Storm_Bird

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Champion
Nov 22, 2008
iv seen storm bird once or twice it hard to get. i know a combo my friend discovered and told me want to know pheonix part of it. you are typing of the pet. right? i saw a few pets only fire and storm guys got them as far as i know but you dont need pheonix to hatch a storm bird bet. you can use it it works ok but fire bird and a storm pet i forgot the storm one at the moment. but fire bird or pheonox plus a storm pet of a name i forgot makes storm bird there you go ok it works to hatch. it fun too it wont always make a storm bird though this may not work evry time that best i can do.sorry. :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-P :-) :-) :-)

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
rest wrote:
iv seen storm bird once or twice it hard to get. i know a combo my friend discovered and told me want to know pheonix part of it. you are typing of the pet. right? i saw a few pets only fire and storm guys got them as far as i know but you dont need pheonix to hatch a storm bird bet. you can use it it works ok but fire bird and a storm pet i forgot the storm one at the moment. but fire bird or pheonox plus a storm pet of a name i forgot makes storm bird there you go ok it works to hatch. it fun too it wont always make a storm bird though this may not work evry time that best i can do.sorry. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :) :) :-)

he isnt talking about the storm phoinex

he is talking about the one that looks like a storm version of fire bird

o and to the OP ya get it in raven hoard

Explorer
Aug 09, 2011
You can get the storm bird if you hatch a ice bird or dark crow with a storm cat or beetel. ( I think )

Explorer
Dec 29, 2009
Are you talking about the actual storm bird or the night hawk. The bought pack is night hawk. The storm bird I obtained some other way not sure where i got it. probably out of a pack from crown shop.

Defender
Mar 11, 2011
You are so so so wrong so get your facts right.

You get it from RAVEN HOARDS PACK not by hatching phoenix with storm bettle. It just makes a rain bettle.

Just get your facts right, don't go spreading rumors.

Defender
Dec 31, 2011
Ive seen lots of people have it and I think you are able to purchase it threw card packs.

Explorer
Aug 09, 2011
I finally got the storm bird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and yes it was fron the ravenshord pack

Survivor
Jul 29, 2011
It's entirely true, I have a Stormbird pet just to prove it. It's back is a very dark grey, it's front, a dark purple with bright yellow beak. It's wing tips have white highlights and little tiny lightning bolts all over its torso. It has a pedigree of 38, gives one Stormbird Item Card at Ancient which deals 400 Storm Damage, and -80% to next Storm spell. It's not available through hatching, it's only available through buying the Raven's Hoard booster pack for 399 Crowns. It's rarity is Rare out of the possible Common, Uncommon, Rare, Ultra-Rare, Epic.

Hope This Helps and Clears Any Confusion!

-Wolf Stormgem: Level 20 Adept Pyromancer, Elemental Dispeller