Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No Music? Dragonspyre Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
I've played through Dragonspyre quite a few times in the past. Since before Celestia, Dragonspyre dungeons have been lacking music more than once. I know its not a huge deal, but i would've hoped that this problem would've been fixed by now. I wasn't sure if anyone has even posted about it, so I though i'd do that.

Anyways, thanks for the amazing game!

Wolf Silverblade

Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
gemsword347 wrote:
I've played through Dragonspyre quite a few times in the past. Since before Celestia, Dragonspyre dungeons have been lacking music more than once. I know its not a huge deal, but i would've hoped that this problem would've been fixed by now. I wasn't sure if anyone has even posted about it, so I though i'd do that.

Anyways, thanks for the amazing game!

Wolf Silverblade
Hi, i should help. i saw this to but found out that maby some areas do not have muisic. so my point is the muisic might be off for that locaition

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Thats not a bug. It was on purpose. Forget why tho.

Alura Mythshade level 50 Necromancer
Calamity Orgeblossom level 35 Theurgist
Cheryl Trollcaster level 41 Pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
On purpose? That seems kinda strange.....
If it is on purpose, I would like to know why. It doesn't really seem like it would affect the story/gameplay to have music in the dungeons. It just makes it kinda boring.

Anyways,

Wolf Silverblade

Survivor
Nov 01, 2011
yeah i'm in dragonspire and in the tower of war there is no battle music or regular music.