Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wow....... Too Easy!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 23, 2010
WC Is meant for the beginners, everyone is a beginner at the beginning, so they made it easy so beginners could get experience and get better and used to the game. I like what colagada said though, that would be fun to do!

Survivor
Sep 14, 2011
joujou11cool wrote:
cart7 wrote:
Wizard City is WAY to boring. I can beat it on every wizard i make and then I lose interest. I just go back to my Zafaria wizard and then usually never go on the other wizard again. I'm just glad that the other worlds are challenging.

In my opinion, no world gave me a challenge. And wizardcity takes about 20-30 minutes to beat. What's so bad about that?

20-30 minutes? You must be kidding. First of all, it takes a long time to complete Cyclops Lane and Collosus Boulevard.
Secondly, there is many many quests.
If you do all side quests too and that, it may take 2-3 hours.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
9) Do the above on a Myth or Ice wizard.

Okaaaay, I'm sure you had good intentions when you wrote your suggestions, but Number 9 is not right at all. I'm sorry if you see Myth as a weakling but that's just not true. I've had no problems with Myth, even better we have minions. In fact, you should check out what Merle Ambrose (aka J. Todd Coleman, director of this game) says in the topic "Best Class to Solo With". Maybe you'll change your mind about Myth. Therefore, if you do the above with a Myth wizard you'll find that you will have one of the easiest experiences there ever is. Thank you, and next time please check out your facts before you write hurtful stuff down that may offend others.

--Sabrina Goldendust
Lvl 46 conjurer who has no problems with soloing the game easily if she wants to.

P.S. I'm sorry but I can't exactly speak for Ice wizards, since my only Ice wiz is a Lvl 9, but I'm sure it is easy to solo the game with Ice.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
Well, it's because we need to let The New Wizards how to play Wizard101. Thats why WC is easy. :D

*~Emmy~*
*~Cheese Queen~*

Defender
Aug 06, 2011
zackcatsteel wrote:
colagada wrote:
That easy huh? Try challenging yourself a bit.

1) No Crowns items, including Henchmen. Exception: you can use a Crowns mount.

2) You have to solo every boss/dungeon/instance.

3) You can't use a pet in battle.

4) You can't use treasure cards.

5) No power-leveling (i.e. no going to other worlds).

Still too easy? Try these as well:

6) You can't buy any equipment. You only get to equip what you earn in battle or get as a quest reward.

7) No farming equipment. You only get to enter battle when it satisfies a quest requirement or if you accidentally get dragged in.

If you want to make it even tougher:

8) You can't use ANY equipment at all, except for a mount, a spell deck, and a wand. No robe, hat, boots, amulet, athame, or ring. You have to do the whole world of Wizard City it in your tutorial clothes.

And if that isn't hard enough:

10) No side quests until you finish all of the Wizard City main quests, through Nightshade.

Have fun.

Why must everyone diss myth? This is the first time i have seen a ice diss, though. Myth (and ice) is not weak.
Yeah! Thaumaturges and Conjurers have feelings, too!

Nathaniel NightThief
Initiate Thaumaturge
Three Streets Savior

Survivor
Nov 06, 2008
RavenLady777 wrote:
colagada wrote:

6) You can't buy any equipment. You only get to equip what you earn in battle or get as a quest reward.

7) No farming equipment. You only get to enter battle when it satisfies a quest requirement or if you accidentally get dragged in.

8) You can't use ANY equipment at all, except for a mount, a spell deck, and a wand. No robe, hat, boots, amulet, athame, or ring. You have to do the whole world of Wizard City it in your tutorial clothes.

10) No side quests until you finish all of the Wizard City main quests, through Nightshade.

Have fun.

that'll keep 'em busy!
no kidding XD

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
colagada wrote:

Have fun.

Agreed....(Good luck)

Survivor
Apr 14, 2010
colagada wrote:

Have fun.
This would be three three times harder. I think I might try this. :D Matthew Thundersword
Level 48 Master Diviner

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
People look. If wizard city is not a challange cos it is supposed to get you into the game. So you would understand more of the game. Then it's getting harder so you wouldn't get bored! And i agree with the guy who made the segetion of challanges. You go for the easy part and complain that it's too easy.

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Maybe it is boring because you have went through 3-4 wizards already. Of course it is boring. When i first started my Balance Wizard I was so over joyed on how cool it was with the quests, but when i went through it with 8 other wizards (yes 8) it got soooo boring. But I wasnt bored after WC when i got to Krok! Now that was and always will be fun! I love getting the new spells that I have never got before! Plus, the first world has to be easy, because there will be allot of young players putting 30-50 messages a day on here about how ahrd WC is. Cya in the spiral!

Wolf HawkBreaker Lvl 80 Sorcerer
Nathan BlueSinger Level 66 Thaumaturge
Dustin NightBlade Level 49 Necromancer
Seth Storm Level 58 Diviner
and new to the family, Jack Titan Level 20 Theurgist

Defender
Mar 24, 2009
Wizard City too easy? It's supposed to be the way it is.
Wizard City is sort of the teaser world to all the others for the people who are just trying out the game. It's easy so we don't get discouraged by any hard parts. Put yourself in a new players or a little kids eyes, playing for the first time. Remember, they're ignorant to the hardness of Celestia, Avalon and Wintertusk!
...That's just my two cents on it, though.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2010
colagada wrote:

Have fun.
lol. I'm going to try this!

Survivor
Jan 11, 2010
madi493540 wrote:
WC Is meant for the beginners, everyone is a beginner at the beginning, so they made it easy so beginners could get experience and get better and used to the game. I like what colagada said though, that would be fun to do!

You said beginners three times, lol.