Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

have people ever though you were the weak one

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 12, 2011
hello i pvp on a regular basis though i find myself gaining rank as fast as i lose it i was wondering i pvp with a storm friend a lot and he is considerably weaker then me i am fire he is a legendary i am a transcended (mostly because he doesnt have all ww and doesnt understand good deck setup)
the enemy always attacks him because he is storm even though i have like 8 power pips an elemental blade, fire blade, and an aura (either berserk,amplify,or vengeance) they always go after him and not me has this ever happened to you or does it happen?
also once that happens i find myself fending off 2 people which i am surprisingly good at

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
blaze552563 wrote:
hello i pvp on a regular basis though i find myself gaining rank as fast as i lose it i was wondering i pvp with a storm friend a lot and he is considerably weaker then me i am fire he is a legendary i am a transcended (mostly because he doesnt have all ww and doesnt understand good deck setup)
the enemy always attacks him because he is storm even though i have like 8 power pips an elemental blade, fire blade, and an aura (either berserk,amplify,or vengeance) they always go after him and not me has this ever happened to you or does it happen?
also once that happens i find myself fending off 2 people which i am surprisingly good at

Yes, this happens, until people actually see how dangerous you really are. Whenever someone hits over 2000 damage, that wizard is targeted and known to be a threat.

Defender
Jun 14, 2010
Alright, first off, was that whole post three sentences?

Next off, most see Storm wizards as a threat, regardless of their rank. Essentially, they're a threat if they are high enough level to use Storm Lord.

Experienced PvPers know that even a Private Storm wizard means trouble, with Tempest, Sirens, and such. Plus, they have the lowest health in the game, making them an easy target, and in 4v4 PvP, one enemy gone can make a huge difference.

Defender
Feb 06, 2010
LOL. Of course people go for the Storm first. It's the strongest school, and has the least amount of health. I mean, seriously, critical wand could kill a Storm.

People know Storm needs to be killed fast because if not, the Storm will certainly use a Colossal'd or Garg'd attack and defeat everyone.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
kamarynjelise wrote:
LOL. Of course people go for the Storm first. It's the strongest school, and has the least amount of health. I mean, seriously, critical wand could kill a Storm.

People know Storm needs to be killed fast because if not, the Storm will certainly use a Colossal'd or Garg'd attack and defeat everyone.

How would a criticalled wand defeat a Storm wizard? 120 damage plus even 300% damage boost and critical wouldn't even defeat a Storm wizard! Ki wouldn't make it THAT easy to defeat them.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Yes, since my death wizard has an outfit that makes her look lower than she really is (She's level 60, and I have the outfit for fashion purposes). And then the people on the other team said "These guys are easy to beat".

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Oh that's so annoying. I've been judged on just 4 turns, being called "weak". After 4 turns? I haven't even hit yet. It's interesting how little effort it takes on your part for someone to invent some awful image of you.