Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
The crafting quest in MB, I think, is not fair. The only reason I think that is because you need scrap iron. Scrap iron is pretty rare to get, and you can't move on in crafting until you complete this quest. NOT FAIR!!!!!!!

Administrator
Millions of Wizards before you have accomplished this task, and you will too, but it won't happen immediately. You must either search for the scrap iron as you progress through the world of Marleybone, or you can luck out and sometimes find it at the Bazaar in Olde Town.

If you really want something, you'll either find a way or you'll find an excuse, young Wizard.

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
There are 5 ways to get Scrap Iron, 3 easy, 2 hard.

1. (2nd most easiet) Go to Chelsea Court and look around the Clocktower and see if there are Scrap Iron pieces there.
2.(4th most easiet) Search for Scrap Iron in the Bazaar.

3. (1st easiet)Go in the West and East Clocktowers in the Royal Musem every 30 minutes and search for Scrap Iron on the bottom floor, dont fight anything through.

4.(4th easiest) Try to get Scrap Iron from bosses.

5. (5th easiet) Do none of these and just wait if you see Scrap Iron anywhere.

Alura Mythshade level 50 Necromancer

Calamity Orgeblossom level 35 Theurgist <- - - My only Wizard who completed the Marleybone crafting task and has the badge Adept Crafter.

Cheryl Trollcaster level 41 Pyromancer

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
I finished this quest by searching near the clocktower and switching realms. It tooks my hardly any time at all.

Explorer
Jan 22, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Millions of Wizards before you have accomplished this task, and you will too, but it won't happen immediately. You must either search for the scrap iron as you progress through the world of Marleybone, or you can luck out and sometimes find it at the Bazaar in Olde Town.

If you really want something, you'll either find a way or you'll find an excuse, young Wizard.
Yea but Proffesor Greyrose...Elik should get provisions for himself too,and it's the same story for me with fossils(Crafting in Cl for Ogden Peake) and for stone blocks.I can't all the times go around the spiral to get stone blocks(by the way the best place is Stone Town to get(duuuh,Stone in the name))