Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need help to beat Malistaire

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
I have made it half way, but always die before I can get to Malistaire and defeat him. Anyone willing to help? Can you join a group around 9PM central?

Survivor
Aug 07, 2011
sure i will help i am level 63. ice but i am a meu chat my name is nathan earthwhisper abd i have beaten malistaire dozens of times so i will help and just tell me what server and where to meet you

Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
nathanman567 wrote:
sure i will help i am level 63. ice but i am a meu chat my name is nathan earthwhisper abd i have beaten malistaire dozens of times so i will help and just tell me what server and where to meet you

Thanks. I am level 52 and my name is Abagail Lightbloom and also menu chat. Can you meet me on Monday at 9PM central time outside of the Mailistaire lair?

Survivor
Aug 07, 2011
Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Ill help too and dont worry if i poof off my laptop is simply overheating give me five mineuts to get back on and port in ill friend you. what server im also an ice and will do the same as him my lvl and nam are ate th bottom like all my messages also pls look at some of my posts it would help. and maybe ill even get a good responce. what day? ill be there. probly. so yeah i have more posts on the way i thought up some wild ideas. so be ready pls.

BestVladus Darkcasterlvl 60ice

Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
nathanman567 wrote:
wait what server are you on?

Someone else was able to help me already. Thanks so much for the offer, but I am good to go now.