Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Returning from hiatus and a little lost.

AuthorMessage
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Greetings, fellow wizards! Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday & all that... in any case, I was wondering about something.

For the past 6 months, I've had no game access- *both* my computers broke at the same time, but I heard all about the new world and was super-excited to try it out when I got my new computer, so I logged in as my Balance wizard. She was level 60 (now level 62) and was summoned by Ambrose and a few others, but they have nothing for her. O__o

So, is this a known glitch, or am I missing something? Is there a way to keep track of what quests I completed before I left, to find out if I did, in fact, complete the one that's required to get to Zafaria?

It's good to be home- happy travels, everyone!

Laura Shadowsong
Master of Balance

Administrator
Here are the update notes that should get you up to speed on all the new changes.

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/updatenotes

Since you most likely reinstalled on a new computer, the game thinks you need to get all of those messages again. If you're being called to Merle (and everyone else) too often, change the "Tutorial Tips" to Critical Only in your Options Menu and that will eliminate all the duplicate messages you receive.

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
I believe you have to complete the quest "Through this door" which is beating trial of spheres.