Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bunnies! (must read!) please comment also :3

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2011
Oka lemme make this quick. Easter is the next thing coming up in the spiral, so why not make some new bunny mounts! ;) OK here are 2 new mounts
Holibunny(holiday bunny): Comes in a variety of colors, light blue, pink, yellow, light purple, and white. It is like a normal bunny with an egg basket in its mouth that hops around and occasionally drops an egg or two after standing in one place for a while. It is a 1 person mount.
Bunny Buggy: a bit like a wind up toy car with a poorly drawn design of a bunny on it (showing drips and blotches) (showing the torso, hind and front legs of the bunny on both sides) . The car *changes with the temperature* of the time of year. Spring: Pink; summer: Yellow; fall: Tawny; winter: White.
It is a 1-4 person mount,*driver seat, passenger seat, and 2 back seats*. Hopefully, if they do get published, I hope its for a charity event.
And the last thing is a pet. It is a (pink :-D) muscular bunny with a strong yet blank expression, holding a dumbbell in his 2 long ears while he holds a sparkly (:-D) basket with rainbow (:-D!) eggs. It gives the pet card (only available from this pet) the spell is *TEH PINK BUNNY* and it is life. it deals 50+120 over three rounds to all enemies. Its attack shows the pet pumping iron when it finally gets its muscular goal. He sees you, and punches the ground, some tainted carrots poke you feet and deals 50 damage from the pain, PLUS another 120 from the tainted part of the carrots.

Anyways, you can say thanks to my sis once again for this idea :3

Explorer
Dec 23, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
smartjade wrote:
Oka lemme make this quick. Easter is the next thing coming up in the spiral, so why not make some new bunny mounts! ;) OK here are 2 new mounts
Holibunny(holiday bunny): Comes in a variety of colors, light blue, pink, yellow, light purple, and white. It is like a normal bunny with an egg basket in its mouth that hops around and occasionally drops an egg or two after standing in one place for a while. It is a 1 person mount.
Bunny Buggy: a bit like a wind up toy car with a poorly drawn design of a bunny on it (showing drips and blotches) (showing the torso, hind and front legs of the bunny on both sides) . The car *changes with the temperature* of the time of year. Spring: Pink; summer: Yellow; fall: Tawny; winter: White.
It is a 1-4 person mount,*driver seat, passenger seat, and 2 back seats*. Hopefully, if they do get published, I hope its for a charity event.
And the last thing is a pet. It is a (pink :-D) muscular bunny with a strong yet blank expression, holding a dumbbell in his 2 long ears while he holds a sparkly (:-D) basket with rainbow (:-D!) eggs. It gives the pet card (only available from this pet) the spell is *TEH PINK BUNNY* and it is life. it deals 50+120 over three rounds to all enemies. Its attack shows the pet pumping iron when it finally gets its muscular goal. He sees you, and punches the ground, some tainted carrots poke you feet and deals 50 damage from the pain, PLUS another 120 from the tainted part of the carrots.

Anyways, you can say thanks to my sis once again for this idea :3

Love the idea. But one fact is kinda out of date: Easter is the next thing coming up. Actually valentines day, and St. Patricks day THEN Easter. But overall, great idea!

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Actually Valentine's Day (Friendship Festival) is next up for the Spiral.

When Valentina Heartsong comes to town, I start to hang around the Shopping District a little longer.

/crush

Explorer
Mar 13, 2009
KI, we wizards LOVE to celebrate our holidays...mounts, outfits, new pets, housing items, wands!!!!!

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
The day i leave wizards is the day bunnies ceace to extst i love this idea and my sisters probly will too . This must happenThis must happen. although my baby sis is in new jersy now im sure she'd love the idea too. She'd say "bunny!" Kingsisle pls do thisKingsisle pls do this.
This is an awesome idea i think so it will work!Yep do it Kinsisle!

Vladus Darkcaster lvl 60 ice

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
I dislike the idea. Especially the Bunny Buggy. Sorry for the negative comment.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
I agree with Sparky1233334444. A modern day car, especially one with a rodent on it, would never make it into the game. I can see a Marleybone Car as a Two-Seater Mount, but that's it. Also, I think that the Snowball Pet has started a Custom-Card craze here in the Dorms. I
m pretty sure that it's a one time deal, and poisonous carrots are just weird. So is the pet idea. The Holibunny, but maybe minus the basket, would be ok, maybe.