Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need Centaur Treasure Cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
:( Hi, i want to craft a wand and I need 4 Centaur cards, Can any Life class craft me and trade? I would be willing to trade Centaur cards for some of myth cards like Minotaur or Earthquake and many others, please help.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2011
dht2010 wrote:
:( Hi, i want to craft a wand and I need 4 Centaur cards, Can any Life class craft me and trade? I would be willing to trade Centaur cards for some of myth cards like Minotaur or Earthquake and many others, please help.
I am in need of that help also, I am thinking of creating a life wizard and make him an adept crafter just for a wand. PLEASE KI can you do us a small favor and put centaur treasure cards into library's treasure cards sellers and more in bazaar. I want that wintertusk wand

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Haha, I need them also, cause my friend doesnt have a life (a life wizard, excuse me xD) so I am getting my life to adept crafter right now, just to craft centaur treasure cards. :P

What I need right now is just the seraph treasures and the ancient scrolls.... I need 5 more scrolls and 32 seraphs. I already got 128 black lotus and 192 ore.

The recipe is just mean. I hope the bazaar has seraphs... if I have to craft those ALSO I will just spasm out like a fish being caught xD

Defender
Dec 31, 2011
dht2010 wrote:

Just buy 4 centuar cards from either the wizard city bazaar (In Olde Town) or the library (In the Commons). I hope this helps.

Level 28 Ice Wizard

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Gamester999 wrote:
dht2010 wrote:

Just buy 4 centuar cards from either the wizard city bazaar (In Olde Town) or the library (In the Commons). I hope this helps.

Level 28 Ice Wizard

Rarely---i mean RARELY--can you find centaur treasure cards in the bazaar. The libraries, and the archivist (in Celestia) does not sell those cards. In the three years i have been playing this game, I have only gotten a few centaur cards as drops. I also have gardened extensively and have yet to get a centaur card as a reward. The best way to obtain these cards is to craft them or have a life wizard craft them for you.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
The centaur cards must be crafted. The seraph cards are for sale in the library.

Defender
Dec 31, 2011
superluther wrote:
Gamester999 wrote:
dht2010 wrote:

Level 28 Ice Wizard

Rarely---i mean RARELY--can you find centaur treasure cards in the bazaar. The libraries, and the archivist (in Celestia) does not sell those cards. In the three years i have been playing this game, I have only gotten a few centaur cards as drops. I also have gardened extensively and have yet to get a centaur card as a reward. The best way to obtain these cards is to craft them or have a life wizard craft them for you.

Well like I said you can buy some at the library. But the library cards cost more than the wizard city bazaar I believe. Or just do what the guy said just craft them.