Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storm resist with the ice wizards, wow! o:

AuthorMessage
Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Don't let the title fool you, this is not a PvP whine thread. But I'm just pointing out something. I've heard that most level 70 ice wizards have 70% storm resist! Wow! That's the biggest resist I've ever seen!

Caroline Sunbright level 70 life

Explorer
Jul 05, 2009
Rihanna12 wrote:
Don't let the title fool you, this is not a PvP whine thread. But I'm just pointing out something. I've heard that most level 70 ice wizards have 70% storm resist! Wow! That's the biggest resist I've ever seen!

They can get as high as 75% to BOTH fire and storm. KI, what were thinking giving the school with the highest health, highest resist the possibility to have 75% resist to a school. Believe me, it's hard to reduce over 4200 health, with 75% resist to zero. In addition, ice ALSO has high critical.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
doudjy wrote:
Rihanna12 wrote:

They can get as high as 75% to BOTH fire and storm. KI, what were thinking giving the school with the highest health, highest resist the possibility to have 75% resist to a school. Believe me, it's hard to reduce over 4200 health, with 75% resist to zero. In addition, ice ALSO has high critical.

You never think to use a convert, wow.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Rihanna12 wrote:

This is only if they have Spell Proof AND Spell Defy pets AND Fire AND Storm Proof abilities.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
joujou11cool wrote:
Rihanna12 wrote:

This is only if they have Spell Proof AND Spell Defy pets AND Fire AND Storm Proof abilities.

No JouJou, If a pet were to have spell proof, spell defy, fire proof and storm proof, Ice would have Resistance of 80% or more to fire and storm.

Defender
Feb 06, 2010
darthjt wrote:
joujou11cool wrote:
Rihanna12 wrote:

No JouJou, If a pet were to have spell proof, spell defy, fire proof and storm proof, Ice would have Resistance of 80% or more to fire and storm.

Spell proof and Spell defy are the only talents needed to give Ice 70 % resist to Fire and Storm....