Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Critical

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Let me tell you a story about criticaling:

Once upon a time, there was a wizard. He was level 45, myth, and beat everyone in pvp. He felt good about himself, that was until the incident.

One day, he decided to go against a level 50 storm wizard because he was the best in pvp and could not lose - even to a higher level wizard. So, he piled his deck with only weaknesses as "shields."
The battle started.
At first, it was great. He immediately started pounding away at his opponent - minotaur after minotaur. The storm wizard however added only a few attacks every once in a while. The myth character saw his tactic and copied it. He bladed heavily and then attacked.
But then, the opposing wizard did something strange, he stunned the myth wizard. he was perplexed, no one had ever stunned him before.
be back later.

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
I don't get it. The Dorms is for game ideas. This is a story about life lessons. Wouldn't it be better to submit this to Wizard101 on the Fan Fiction page?

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
submit it to fan fiction if it is a life lesson and was theis myth wizard you? or were you the storm?

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
sorry, peeps I didn't finish. I had to go - hear me out.
You peeps are right - skip the story - here's the idea.
So, i think that criticals are getting a bit out of hand. To help with this and to stop future levels from criticaling and blocking crazily, why not divide the critical chance into four different sections?
One for block, one for attack, and one for healing?
So you would have to build it all up individually!
The fourth section might be a bit tough to accept but bear with me.
so in the near or far future why not be able to critical on blades, wards, and traps? Yes, I know this will cause a sllight problem in pvp. But for the moment, i need to hear people's thoughts so I can properly reply - thanks!
TOODLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (lol)

Hero
Jul 27, 2009