Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 01-06-12

AuthorMessage
Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Hmm..... I would like.... an Orthrus mount! That would be sooooooo cool!

Survivor
Nov 13, 2008
One thing? Ooh, that's tough. If I really had to narrow it down, I'd ask for better minions. My fire minion is of NO USE WHATSOEVER. 300 health, and every spell it knows; fire blade, fire trap, fire shield, glacial shield, fire cat, fire elf. It needs to be a little better, honestly. Myth has some awesome minions, but the other schools at least need some improvement.

OR:

Minions for the astral schools; Sun, star, moon. That would be cool.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
A challenging tower that drops a specific school staff that's like the Lifeforce Blade.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
I think there should be lots more housing. Maybe you could make some mansions or something with 40 rooms or something, I don't know! You should also expand the range of housing items.

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
I would like to see some changes to the pet system.
The ability to feed pet snacks sometime other than after playing a pet game. Maybe when you finish a quest? Then you would be able to use a combination of pet games and questing to level your pets. Feeding gear from your backpack is nice, but it's not really what pet people had in mind when they asked for another way to feed pets.

The ability to train pets beyond "Epic". Maybe your pet could start getting experience from being equipped in a duel after it's been trained to Epic. I'm thinking 1 point per duel and 500 points for each talent over Epic.

When hatching on a single sigil, it would be nice to be able to choose which parent the new pet will look like. I have a lot of "abandoned" pets at my houses because I hatch a black cat and a fierce hound and keep on getting fierce hounds.

The pet stiching ideas that go around are great, but there would need to be some sort of restrictions on hatching "stiched" pets. If you let people stich pets then hatch them at will, we will end up with everybody having "super-pets" in a matter of weeks. I would think that you could either limit the number of hatches on a stiched pet, or limit stiched pets to single-sigil hatches only.

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
I would say add a fun and energetic jump to our young wizard avatars.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Just one? I had quite a few ideas, but, eh well, different posts. I would love to see a Storm Lord's Hoard Pack, lol. It could give wands like the Spell's staff, or a blue toga-like robe lol. And, best of all, a Leviathan mount that slithers around!

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Defender
Feb 12, 2011
Professor Falmea wrote:

Speaking of 2012 - let's talk about the future! If you could add just ONE THING to the Spiral this year (believe me, we have a lot more than just one thing planned, but, just for fun...), what would it be?

New schools of magic to play.

Here's a link to my previous post on this topic with the idea fleshed out: https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/44690.ftl

I'm tired of the available choices (Storm, Ice, Life etc). I would like three brand new schools entirely with all new spells from beginner to level 70.

Any chance that could happen? I'd be willing to pay crowns and training points to start a new character that isn't one of the ones we already have available (and I know we have sun and moon magic available but it's not the same).

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:
Thanks for all the well wishes, the Professors and I had a GREAT Holiday and New Year, I hope you all did the same! It was a nice vacation, but now we're back and ready to make the next year in the Spiral awesome!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

Speaking of 2012 - let's talk about the future! If you could add just ONE THING to the Spiral this year (believe me, we have a lot more than just one thing planned, but, just for fun...), what would it be?

Thanks for all your great feedback on what was great and could be better in 2011! I loved reading over that thread (I'm glad you liked Zafaria as much as we did!!!), and I'll share with the team. Have a wonderful weekend everyone! ::grin::

New Side Content:
Brewing - Creating your own Elixirs and the ability to store Elixirs in a 'Satchel'. Larger Satchels given at increased Brewer Level

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Okay, I have to say this, because this is something I would truly like added to the game this year!

I would like Elucidate and Simplify added into the game as a spell you can learn, not just as an occasional treasure card.

Either that, or add in +2 power pip wands! :D

Explorer
Feb 10, 2009
A transcended tower, the ability to interact with wizards of other nations :) , and spells from Wysteria! :D

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
pirate8375 wrote:
A 7th character so you could have one for every school...

The 6 Sabrina's of Doomy Doom

I totaly agree with this one, I really hope to see at least a 7th character we can make. I want to be able to try storm one of these days. :-)

Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
I have a lot of "abandoned" pets at my houses because I hatch a black cat and a fierce hound and keep on getting fierce hounds.

Hi there - what talents are you looking for in your black cat? I have one that heals and may cast death trap (and she does it, too!). If you see Tristan Crow running around in Dragonspyre or Wintertusk, I'll be happy to hatch with you.

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Get more people into crafting by making clothes more customizeable. For example, you collect say 50 or 100 of the same treasure card, any treasure card, and it will be added as an item card to your outfit. You could collect other certain things, such as one health for every scrap iron and one mana for every grendelweed. (There would be a limit, of course you could have only as many as you can collect cards) You could also customize the look by having the basic designs of all of the outfits in-game, and you can add a cape, a hood, or change the neck line or sleeves. Or for shoes, heels.

Explorer
Dec 23, 2009
magicintheair wrote:
Get more people into crafting by making clothes more customizeable. For example, you collect say 50 or 100 of the same treasure card, any treasure card, and it will be added as an item card to your outfit. You could collect other certain things, such as one health for every scrap iron and one mana for every grendelweed. (There would be a limit, of course you could have only as many as you can collect cards) You could also customize the look by having the basic designs of all of the outfits in-game, and you can add a cape, a hood, or change the neck line or sleeves. Or for shoes, heels.

thats kinda like what I'm thinking of lol love the idea!!! 8) 8) 8)

Administrator
Wow, these are really great everyone! ::grin::

flash33 wrote:
If I could add one thing to the game, it would be more transformations, as I feel we seriously need more of them (by this I mean ones that are NOT just limited time only, code only, quest only ot 5-10 minute transformations). If I had to add one of them, it would probably be the dark sprite/fairy transformation that I saw in a youtube video as a prize from the wc wishing well.

Ask and ye shall receive! On test right now are a whole bunch of new transformations! There are quite a few other things that are on both OUR list and YOUR list, but we'll talk more about those as the year goes on! Thanks for the feedback!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea