Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 01-06-12

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Thanks for all the well wishes, the Professors and I had a GREAT Holiday and New Year, I hope you all did the same! It was a nice vacation, but now we're back and ready to make the next year in the Spiral awesome!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

Speaking of 2012 - let's talk about the future! If you could add just ONE THING to the Spiral this year (believe me, we have a lot more than just one thing planned, but, just for fun...), what would it be?

Thanks for all your great feedback on what was great and could be better in 2011! I loved reading over that thread (I'm glad you liked Zafaria as much as we did!!!), and I'll share with the team. Have a wonderful weekend everyone! ::grin::

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
Aug 18, 2010
For fun I want to go to the Dye shop and dye my hair . That would be so fun We all want to do it. Lets add some style to this game ! Its easy to add payable with gold we just need you to make our hair able to be dyed !! COme on that would rock and roll !!

Survivor
Jul 19, 2011
i say ... Centaur mount, Orthrus mount, basilisk pet (there is hydra mix of it was wondering if you could make a seperate basiliks pet?) as well as maybe another side world? :D

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
I would love some more names added to the character name list on both gender characters! :D

Caroline Sunbright level 70 life

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
hmm... maybe you guys at KI could try to raise the gold cap to 500,000 or maybe just unlimited gold so then we can get as much gold as we want and aren't forced to buy something to get under the gold cap.

thanks for listening to my suggestion, Happy new year!

- avhop567- John Firemancer

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Since we are only allowed one thing:

I would like to see more Crown specials this year.

I want to see actual 50-100% more crown for your money sales.

Such as:

$5.00 = 5000 crowns
$10.00 = 12500 crowns
$25.00 = 35000 crowns
$60.00 = 90000 crowns
$80.00 = 120000 crowns

Yeah, a special on crowns like this, from time to time, that would be awesome!

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
ONE THING? Well, this will be tough... I'd say flying mounts taking to the sky. Far fetched, but hey, this is the dorms right???? 8)

Explorer
Apr 10, 2010
A 7th character so you could have one for every school...

The 6 Sabrina's of Doomy Doom

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
More puzzles !!

Krok and Marleybone were filled with them, but Celestia and Zafaria have been scaled down dramatically. Would like more brain teasers added.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
Professor Falmea wrote:

Speaking of 2012 - let's talk about the future! If you could add just ONE THING to the Spiral this year (believe me, we have a lot more than just one thing planned, but, just for fun...), what would it be?

Thanks for all your great feedback on what was great and could be better in 2011! I loved reading over that thread (I'm glad you liked Zafaria as much as we did!!!), and I'll share with the team. Have a wonderful weekend everyone! ::grin::

Sorry, had to cut disclaimer out. it was too long to quote. But if i could add one thing, it would be a cosmetic surgeon. I guess the cosmetic surgeon would change your face AND hair. Maybe for a Crowns fee, he could also change the look of your pet? Lets say, for example, i have a green snake in a basket. I would want to change him to blue, and also give him a lid for his basket!

Explorer
Dec 23, 2009
i would like the option to customize wands and gear and stuff so everyone's wizards can be just the way everyone wants them to be!!! for example: if i wanted a cape or something on my robe i would be able to do that somewhere for some gold or something. and maybe we could be able to change the colors of our wands and staff's and stuff, that would be so cool!!! :D :D :D

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I would love to see Wysteria and Zafaria furniture added along with houses for those world.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 70 Life

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Professor Falmea wrote:
Thanks for all the well wishes, the Professors and I had a GREAT Holiday and New Year, I hope you all did the same! It was a nice vacation, but now we're back and ready to make the next year in the Spiral awesome!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

one i hope ya had a good holiday

two i was wondering if ya liked my idea for the charity christmas pack

three i would like it if ya made a astral piggle pet that could give a custom card like snowball but better

like maybe piggle blast
eff does 180 balance damage to all enemies and then gives your entire team a astral blade that increase your next astral attack by 30%
astral attacks are any attack enchanted my sun or star spells and any attack while in polymorph form

hope ya liked my ideas

Survivor
Feb 07, 2011
If i wanted to add 1 thing to wizard101 why not add a spells shop that sells spells that you could learn with training points but cant like if you want to hydra but have no training points so why not add a spell shop so if people want to learn a spell they cant learn yet are high enough why not buy it for like 200 gold or 100 crowns depending on the rank like if you want to learn fire elf it would be 200 crowns or 400 gold?

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
I would like to see a new dungeon, feturing all the cheats the final bosses from each world used to have. You know how lord nightshade, krokopatra, meowiarty, jade oni, and malistare all used to have a unique cheat, but then they were removed because it was thought to be too hard? Why not make a new dungeon with bosses that cheat in exactly the same way as them?

Explorer
May 12, 2010
I have seen this Idea a few times in the posts section and I think it is a great Idea.

KI, I would like stitching pets added to the game this year!

We are magical, so this can be done without any harm coming to the pet. I think it would be great to get the look of the pet you want, with the card and talents you want.

It adds more character to your characters!

Explorer
May 29, 2009
i would like to see some of the smaller housing items increase in size. Such as the creatable Egg Basket, its about as small a flower pot.

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
I would like the option to put the symbols on your clothes ( sort of like the Mooshu clothes with the School symbols ) and there would be the original school symbols, spider-webs ( because I absolutely love Morganthe and want spider-webs on my clothes like she has on her dress ) and others

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
i would add new mounts like fire dragon mount,thunder snake mount,hydra mount,and maybe an orthrus mount

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
A salon where we could change our hair... and more hair choices as well. Available for gold and crowns to be fair to everyone.

And revamp the existing hats that hide our hair. I have stitched hats due to just this thing. I don't want to run around looking like a boy. :)

Survivor
Aug 13, 2011
Mabye a new world even though Zafaria just came out. Me and my friend finished Zafaria and are starting over.

Ideas for new world: A pirate world
Or a midevile world with knights or somthing. 8)

Hero
May 02, 2009
If I could add one thing to the game, it would be more transformations, as I feel we seriously need more of them (by this I mean ones that are NOT just limited time only, code only, quest only ot 5-10 minute transformations). If I had to add one of them, it would probably be the dark sprite/fairy transformation that I saw in a youtube video as a prize from the wc wishing well.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
While my crown sale idea is great and all, it is not something that would actually be added to the game.

I really love the ideas of a Salon and/or Pet stitching, either of these would be awesome additions to the game. Great Ideas everyone!

My idea, is that a 5th talent is added onto pets. Yeah, that is the one thing I would truly like to see added and updated into the game, a way to get a 5th talent, or a way to increase stats on pets, stats such as the max limits on Strength, Agility, Intelligence, Will, and the power of your pet.

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
I can think of a couple things, but you said just one. My biggest desire at this time is a way to transfer bundle housing from one wizard to another. I understand that there is some type of account security involved in this, but surely with the great and inventive minds at KI, a way can be found to do this. Afterall we access housing through our backpacks. Sometimes we need or want to delete a wizard. Heck, I've deleted legendary wizards just so I could start the journey over again. Maybe a little tweak here or there, but mainly just for the love of the game and the quest. And if I've finished everything else I wanted to, why not? But you can't do that if you have bundle housing on that wizard - - not if you want to keep those beautiful and artistically done houses. So please KI investigate this idea more thoroughly.