Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A one of a kind pvp player?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
It has been the same thing with ways of winning and how people got there warlord ranks, is there a person who used a one of a kind strategy or some way that stands out from the others?

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
watsupdog111 wrote:
It has been the same thing with ways of winning and how people got there warlord ranks, is there a person who used a one of a kind strategy or some way that stands out from the others?

Yeah, I play differently on my Balance wizard then others. Not about to explain what or how

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
I wouldn't call my strategy groundbreaking, but it is different from the standard defense that PvPers tend to play. I go for deadly combos fast. As a Storm, this has won me many a fight.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
yea well i was just curious because now a days all i see is the same tactics to win and some are really cheap.

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
I think the one stratergy that stands out above all others, is the Feint, TC Feint, Pet Feint, Blade, TC Blade, Shatter and Full pip Mou Judge attack.
I have never used it, and I don't expect to ever use it, and I have had it used on me, and it works.

Joe.
Joseph LionHunter.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Lion359 wrote:
I think the one stratergy that stands out above all others, is the Feint, TC Feint, Pet Feint, Blade, TC Blade, Shatter and Full pip Mou Judge attack.
I have never used it, and I don't expect to ever use it, and I have had it used on me, and it works.

Joe.
Joseph LionHunter.

Wonder where that strategy came from?

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Lion359 wrote:

Joe.
Joseph LionHunter.

Um... Since when did people Feint so much?

Survivor
Nov 16, 2011
I Been trying to get that raven hoard pack 13 times, I spent alot of money trying to get that. I wish that didnt make it so hard. And i think its a little bad how there are making kids pay big bucks for things that you might not even get, like the raven hoard pack :(

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
I don't know if I am one of a kind or absolutly amazing, but on my storm wizard i just use my 80% storm resist (you should see the storms who try and fight me) and 70% storm attack boost. I can usually leviathan before anyone manages to get a good hit on my, and even without blades or traps it works pretty good, plus i can get through a 70% storm shield while still having my spell do at least base damage. I have shields for everything i don't resist, life mastery amulet, though you could still use this stratagy without it, my pvp friends need healing usually, and I have gotten leviathan to hit 10,000 without using feint. Anyone who goes against me and my friends without a stratagy(or with the old "lets insane bolt these guys until they die or get so annoyed they leave!" stratagy) needs to get pretty lucky. If you are death then sacrifice will get rid of traps that increase attacks from every magic and heal you at the same time. Drain spells get through spirit shield because it only blocks hits, not drains. If you are life, you can always try healing and shielding until your opponent gets tired of you, but I have a life friend who absolutly dominates in attacking (her centaur can do 3000 damage) and healing, don't know how cause my life is a noob though. If you are ice, shields are your friend, slowly work your opponent's health down until they realize while they have been trying to get all your shields thier health is nearly gone. Fire can just use DoTs to get shields, you have good damage with it, it sounds pretty obvious. Balance has shields for everything and only tower shield to stop it. When you are high leveled your attack boost can easily overwhelm it too. If you can't figure out a good stratagy, you can always go with the much hated mega-judgement stratagy, though expect to get flamed. My balance doesn't do this, but it is always an option. With myth you can just use minions, they distract your opponent and give you a few rounds to hit them while they are trying to kill your minion, but know that some people understand this stratagy and won't kill the minion until they are protected from you (or at least the people I know would). Maybe you should say what school you are so you can get someone with the full knowledge of your school and tell you a good stratagy that you can use.

Amber Stormsong level 58 diviner

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
guys i am sorry for confusing you but i was asking for a person who stood out from the rest like there names.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
joujou11cool wrote:
watsupdog111 wrote:

Yeah, I play differently on my Balance wizard then others. Not about to explain what or how

Hahaha looks like you have a little secret plan there . Well anyway, back when I did do PvP me and my friend would try to make my forest lord and his skeletal dragon as strong as we could.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
joujou11cool wrote:
watsupdog111 wrote:

from reading some other of your postes i can assume that your strategy is the same as mine.