Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How can i transfer crown armor to another charecte

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 18, 2008
does anyone know? im mad cause i decided to make anew character and cant wear it on my level 22 :(

Administrator
This function is not quite in place yet.

You can preview this function on the Test Realm. Click on the red banner at the top of the website to find out more.

We're hoping to make this available to everyone very soon, so stay tuned to our Ravenwood News section of the website and our Headmaster's Tower section of the message boards.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Explorer
Feb 21, 2009
Now that they've updated the game, you are able to do this.

Take the character that you want to transfer the crown item from, and then port to the house/dorm. Go to the bank and click the backpack icon in the upper left. Find the item you want to send, and click. Now that it's selected, click on the "Send to Shared Bank" (I think that's what it says...) icon.

Now take the character that you want to receive the crown item, and have him port to the house/dorm. Again, go to the bank. Click on the shared bank icon in the upper left. Find the item you sent from your other character, and use the "Send to Backpack" icon.

Hope this Helps! :)

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
0SMR0 wrote:
Now that they've updated the game, you are able to do this.

Take the character that you want to transfer the crown item from, and then port to the house/dorm. Go to the bank and click the backpack icon in the upper left. Find the item you want to send, and click. Now that it's selected, click on the "Send to Shared Bank" (I think that's what it says...) icon.

Now take the character that you want to receive the crown item, and have him port to the house/dorm. Again, go to the bank. Click on the shared bank icon in the upper left. Find the item you sent from your other character, and use the "Send to Backpack" icon.

Hope this Helps! :)

Though I'm sure you know I just thought that I would remind you that items have levels, a level 6 can't use the level 10 crown item. but you know that. just thought i would put my two cents in too =)