Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

mooshu death hat drop

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 13, 2009
i have seen people with a hat that has skulls on it for death and they tell me they got it from a boss drop in mooshu but they couldnt remember which one when i asked so i was wondering what boss it came from because i really want the hat it has skulls on it and it looks like the cowl of calamity in the wizard city shopping district so i want to know what boss drops it

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
ShannyGirl8 wrote:
i have seen people with a hat that has skulls on it for death and they tell me they got it from a boss drop in mooshu but they couldnt remember which one when i asked so i was wondering what boss it came from because i really want the hat it has skulls on it and it looks like the cowl of calamity in the wizard city shopping district so i want to know what boss drops it

Altho without the name of the hat it may be hard to look up who drops it I do know for my death wizard I did buy a lot of gear as she leveled up that had the skull on it. The hat maybe a no auction item as most boss drops are but chances of finding something close are good.

Explorer
Jun 08, 2008
ShannyGirl8 wrote:

its part of the elegant wear clothes,the hat is dropped by oakheart in the village of sorrow, and the shoes are dropped by yukeda , the secret boss in crimson fields. youkai in the tree of life drops a nice death robe that looks good with those two pieces.

here's a link to a guide over at wizard101central
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65552
it lists all the outfits and who drops them