Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia, the best world yet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2011
I love Celestia, for it is fun for my Grandmaster Wizards to quest through. Even though Zafaria is out, and it is a relaxing world with great graphics. I think Celestia is the best world. It's udnerwater, and has great story lines. In fact, it introduces the Astral Schools of Magic! Do you agree, or what is your favorite world?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Jackson4568 wrote:
I love Celestia, for it is fun for my Grandmaster Wizards to quest through. Even though Zafaria is out, and it is a relaxing world with great graphics. I think Celestia is the best world. It's udnerwater, and has great story lines. In fact, it introduces the Astral Schools of Magic! Do you agree, or what is your favorite world?

Mooshu by far is my favorite world, it's out side with beautiful detail, less stressful game play, mostly pleasant to be at - a few areas are iffy but most all the world is great. Bitter sweet though because it's also the world my long time since beginning of game group of friends started to loose interest in the game so they peeled off one by one till I was only left with a few, by the end of DragonSprye none were left and since then have not found that type of group to share the game with.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Jackson4568 wrote:

Celestia is ok, and I found something out (Not sure if this was meant to happen)
Crushed by an
Evil witch
Laying
Evil magic to
Spread and
Taint
Innocent
Allies

I don't know, it's just cool to figure those out.

It kind of does make sense because Morganthe crushed Celestia with her evil magic to spread around and taint all of the allies and for them to go into war. And also to take over.

Defender
Aug 06, 2011
I am level 30 and accidently teleported to my friend who was in Stormrivan or something like that. Enemies way to hard! I walked in to his battle he was losing bad to a level 10 Elite and level 10 creature. He is level 61 I think...

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Jackson4568 wrote:

I really didn't like Celestia. It just annoyed me, and it was there that I figured out why I really hate defeat-and-collect quests... The only good things about it (IMO) are that:

1. I really like polymorphing, and
2. Mithraya is kinda, sorta epic-looking. :D

My favourite world is Dragonspyre. I love dragons, Russian accents, and all of that fun stuff...

I'm also a Malistaire fan-girl, for so many reasons that I'd never be able to fit them all into one post. I'm a writer and, in my humble writer's opinion, whoever came up with the Malistaire/Sylvia arc is a genius.- oh, and again, with the gorgeous cinecam...

*sob*

I love that place to bits!

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
I didn't really like Celestia. The defeat and collect quests are annoying, especially the Algae quest. Mooshu is by far, the best world for me . The scenery is beautiful, and I love the quests there. The dungeons are short (except for Shiritiaki Temple, and I think that's how you spell it). Celestia is good for the challenge, but what I said before, Celestia's defeat and collect quests are really annoying.
See you in the spiral! :D

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010