Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't access Sun School trainer in Zafaria

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
I just activated the Sun Oblisque in Zafaria. I am level 69 and I have three training points available. The levels listed on the new spells are a 64 minimum - yet I cannot access them. What am I missing?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
goldentiger426 wrote:
I just activated the Sun Oblisque in Zafaria. I am level 69 and I have three training points available. The levels listed on the new spells are a 64 minimum - yet I cannot access them. What am I missing?

As others have already indicated you have to purchase Sun spells in sequence. Colossal can't be purchased until you have Garg.

EDIT: Misread the original poster in the first version.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
goldentiger426 wrote:

I just went though that also, hoping it was a short cut to the spell and I wanted the Colossus that it holds, turns out I had to buy the ones from Celestia first. Sadly this costs 5 training points and a lot of cards you will never use, to work your way to Colossus showing up on that Oblique.

Explorer
Apr 28, 2009
goldentiger426 wrote:

You have to get them in sequence. Start at the sun school trainer in the Celestia base camp then the one in the Floating land.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
thats how training always works you cant have lvl 42 fire training ice colossus do you, or storm to stormzilla with only 1 training point? The same thing applies to sun spells you train and each one increses in power. The obolisque in zamunda should let you train its spells though once you meet the lvl limits. ( once you unlock it though )

Survivor
Dec 06, 2010

It seems that in zafaria i cannot access the sun obelisk i am lvl 70 ice wizard and the spell is lvl 64 i have 5 training point plz patch this glitch

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
masons012 wrote:

It seems that in zafaria i cannot access the sun obelisk i am lvl 70 ice wizard and the spell is lvl 64 i have 5 training point plz patch this glitch

Did you complete the quest first? Unlike Celestia, you cannot simply train the sun spells just because you are the proper level. You have to complete Koko's quest first. And already mentioned in this thread, you have to have the previous sun spells first to get the Zafaria spells.

Survivor
Oct 15, 2011
I've purchased all the sun spells in Celestia and completed Koko's quest yet still can't purchase the Colossal spell in the Drum Jungle. I have 2 training points I can't spend although I meet all the criteria that requires purchase.

When are they going to fix this glitch?

Exasperated Legendary Life Wiz :(

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
GataLuna wrote:
I've purchased all the sun spells in Celestia and completed Koko's quest yet still can't purchase the Colossal spell in the Drum Jungle. I have 2 training points I can't spend although I meet all the criteria that requires purchase.

When are they going to fix this glitch?

Exasperated Legendary Life Wiz :(

I just purchased these spells yesterday, so they glitch might be on your end.

Defender
Mar 05, 2009
If you've finished Koto's quests & activated the Sun trainer, and you're high enough level and have already trained all the previous Sun spells leading up to the one you want, and you have the training points available to spend AND it still won't work, I'd definitely contact Mr. Lincoln thru the "Contact Support" button at the top of this page and ask if he can help you with it. (It might help if you can get a screen shot of what happens when you try to get the spell, so they can see what error message you get.)

- Sierra Starsong, lvl 70 Ice

Survivor
Dec 29, 2011
i bought back all my points and trained up to colossal. then walked by the star trainer in zamunda and didn't even know it was a trainer. had to BUY back all my points again...sheesh. Now i don't even use the spells from the star trainer...man this buying back points is getting expensive.

Survivor
Mar 23, 2009
hanable33 wrote:
thats how training always works you cant have lvl 42 fire training ice colossus do you, or storm to stormzilla with only 1 training point? The same thing applies to sun spells you train and each one increses in power. The obolisque in zamunda should let you train its spells though once you meet the lvl limits. ( once you unlock it though )
you should be fire and death because it gives you feint and every attack gives you health. or you should be life