Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I am looking for the following pets..........

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
Hello, i have a minotaur pedigree 81 with may cast pierce and may cast tower shield. I also have a few more pets like my fire beetle pedigree 75 with pierce train and sharp-shot, skeletal knight pedigree 78 with pierce train and power player, a blossom pixie pedigree 73 with spell-proof and vengeance, a dark crow pedigree 73 with unicorn and power player, a fragmented dragon pedigree 83 with pierce train and spritely, and i am currently training a gob-o-lantern pedigree 79. I am wondering if anyone has these following pets with 70 or over pedigree and wants to hatch. These are the pets i'm looking for zombie pet, brave hound, ianthine hound, wintry elf, zombie piggle, or lifebat.

Andrew lvl 70 fire
Jacob Shadowshade lvl 68 life

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
cheese03161999 wrote:
Hello, i have a minotaur pedigree 81 with may cast pierce and may cast tower shield. I also have a few more pets like my fire beetle pedigree 75 with pierce train and sharp-shot, skeletal knight pedigree 78 with pierce train and power player, a blossom pixie pedigree 73 with spell-proof and vengeance, a dark crow pedigree 73 with unicorn and power player, and i am currently training a gob-o-lantern pedigree 79. I am wondering if anyone has these following pets with 70 or over pedigree and wants to hatch. These are the pets i'm looking for zombie pet, brave hound, ianthine hound, wintry elf, zombie piggle, or lifebat.

Andrew lvl 70 fire
Jacob Shadowshade lvl 68 life

what is the brave hound i never heard of it

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
UPDATE! I have lifebat and a zombie piggle now :D

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
I have a life bat pedigree 81. It has pain giver and spritely. I would love to hatch with one of your pets. Chris Star Stone level 70 thaumaturge.

Survivor
Mar 13, 2011
I have an 84 brave hound, also have several high ped pets if you would like to hatch at some point i dont mind helping out

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
It's me again. I replied saying I had a life bat. I also have wintry elf pedigree 78 talents are spritely and spell proof,I have ianthine hound with 78 pedigree and talents are spell defy and unicorn,I have zombie pedigree 66 (a little lower than what you wanted) with tower shield(card)and death giver,and i still have life bat pedigree 81 with pain giver and spritely. If you are interested in hatching i would like to hatch with your minotaur. Thank you for reading! Chris Star Stone level 79 thaumaturge.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
I have a life bat if you are still looking

Sean Goldblood lvl 80 diviner