Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crown Pets

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 15, 2009
Crown pets should have better pedigree and talents... Is not fair people on the hatchery have better talents than the pets on the crown shop.

I mean if we are spending real money on those pets, shouldn't we at least get better talents?

They always come with bad talents such as uncommon and commons...

What's the point of buying a crown pets, when I can get a better pet from the hatchery?

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Daviato wrote:
Crown pets should have better pedigree and talents... Is not fair people on the hatchery have better talents than the pets on the crown shop.

I mean if we are spending real money on those pets, shouldn't we at least get better talents?

What's the point of buying a crown pets, when I can get a better pet from the hatchery?

When low levels get crowns, guess what they can get for 5 bucks? A really good pet! You have to buy that pet then keep hatching it off to get better talents.

Delver
Aug 15, 2009
joujou11cool wrote:
Daviato wrote:

When low levels get crowns, guess what they can get for 5 bucks? A really good pet! You have to buy that pet then keep hatching it off to get better talents.

Well usually crowns pets cost far more than just $5 dollars...

Sea dragon cost around $25 dollars... And majority of the time you never get the talents you really want...

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Daviato wrote:
joujou11cool wrote:
Daviato wrote:

Well usually crowns pets cost far more than just $5 dollars...

Sea dragon cost around $25 dollars... And majority of the time you never get the talents you really want...

Gotta agree with those points. But, the 50- pedigree pets cost around 5 dollars...

Yeah, you're right XD

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
it is your choice to buy those crown pets. if you dont like it dont buy it. if people could pay real money for specific talents richer players would always have the advantage.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
hanable33 wrote:
it is your choice to buy those crown pets. if you dont like it dont buy it. if people could pay real money for specific talents richer players would always have the advantage.

true. My cousin would ALWAYS beat me. At least now she only beats me at stuff because she doe storyline quests faster and never does anything with gardening and pets.