Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help imstuck!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2011
I got the first quest from the professer about the serpent staff, and i left to go to grizzlehiem. before i left i opened the gate, ran into some krok mumms and left right after. when i came back i got the quest back but i cant open the gate anymore. i tried to talk to the professer but i cant. pls help im stuck there

Survivor
May 17, 2011
I would suggest reseting your Wizard101 login completely. That has happened to me before, when I got the quest for Malistaire. I restarted my Wizard101 login 5 times and at last it worked. Also, try bringing a friend with you. Maybe it'll help. Hope this helped :-)

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Try changing realms.

Otherwise, try leaving the dungeon/instance. That should reset the quest.

If neither of those work, send in a ticket to support@wizard101.com

Survivor
Dec 19, 2011
The same thing happened to me. All I think you need to do is stay off the game for a little while. If that doesn't work try a random quest somewhere else. Hope that helped.

Defender
Aug 06, 2011
Spiralwing12 wrote:
I got the first quest from the professer about the serpent staff, and i left to go to grizzlehiem. before i left i opened the gate, ran into some krok mumms and left right after. when i came back i got the quest back but i cant open the gate anymore. i tried to talk to the professer but i cant. pls help im stuck there
What the heck does GH have to do with Professor Winthrop and the Serpent Staff in the Trone Room of Fire????????????????