Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Last name Suggestion.

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Hi............?

I have a idea. Tho its kinda hard to explain, I want Quake added to the last name list. For example:

Jessica EarthQuake!!

Yah that would be awesome.

BUT- how do YOU Wizards like it??

Alura Mythshade level 50 Necromancer
Calamity Orgeblossom level 35 Theurgist
Cheryl Trollcaster level 41 Pyromancer

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Randomperson16 wrote:
Hi............?

I have a idea. Tho its kinda hard to explain, I want Quake added to the last name list. For example:

Jessica EarthQuake!!

Yah that would be awesome.

BUT- how do YOU Wizards like it??

Alura Mythshade level 50 Necromancer
Calamity Orgeblossom level 35 Theurgist
Cheryl Trollcaster level 41 Pyromancer

Interesting idea, I could see it being put inm and I would never say no to new names!

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
That would be a good one. I think glisten would be good for a last name as well, anyone with me? :)

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Rihanna12 wrote:
That would be a good one. I think glisten would be good for a last name as well, anyone with me? :)

Yes. that would also be a good one!

Survivor
Sep 30, 2009
What about Jewel in the last name? You already have Gem, but why not Jewel?

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
I think we need a variety of new pet and character names, or the option to actually type in our own if we dont find what we like. I still think we need a wizard city salon where we can go and change our character, their hair style/color, face details, even be able to change our names if we wish. I have a student named Iridian with hair I now hate as much as I hate her name. I dont know why I picked either. I dont think we should be charged a ton to make these changes either, I think 500 to rename your pet is too high especially since when the pet hatches it comes with the most idiotic names... duke jasmine, seriously?? they cant at least get the pre and post names to be the same gender, and a cyclops named princess chester or whatever. We shouldnt have to pay to change our pets names after the initial hatch because its not our fault the names they get are stupid. But I'd like to see changing character features and names be around 100-250 gold depending. And there are empty buildings in the shopping district, we could use a wizard city salon to 'redo' our characters... :)

(and more color dye options for the pets please)

***oh and as far as pet names, if we can pick only a first name for ourselves, why cant we pick the prenames only for the pets?? I'd like a pet named Duke or Princess. I never use the prenames except for the rat magician I got as a drop, he wears a top hat and deserved a double name, but we should have the 'none' option in the regular name column along with many more new names, i'm just blah sick of the names, I have so many pets and hate naming 2 the same.