Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting portals

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
I am trying to craft the new red portal and have a problem(maybe I'm just not getting it). It says that you need 7 dragons @ 505 power. Well I've crafted these dragons with 75, 100, 125, 175 and 250 boosters ( monsterous, gargantuan, etc) and come out with 478, 490, 503, 528 and 565 powers. Am I missing something? How can I craft to exactly 505 power? How can I build a portal if the math doesn't add up?

If anyone has figured this out I would appreciate a kick in the rear in the right direction. I've crafted everything right up to the Celestian Observatory but this one really stumps me. Help!

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
Akrana101 wrote:
I am trying to craft the new red portal and have a problem(maybe I'm just not getting it). It says that you need 7 dragons @ 505 power. Well I've crafted these dragons with 75, 100, 125, 175 and 250 boosters ( monsterous, gargantuan, etc) and come out with 478, 490, 503, 528 and 565 powers. Am I missing something? How can I craft to exactly 505 power? How can I build a portal if the math doesn't add up?

If anyone has figured this out I would appreciate a kick in the rear in the right direction. I've crafted everything right up to the Celestian Observatory but this one really stumps me. Help!
it is from a boss drop you cant craft it and enchanted treasure cards dont count.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
Akrana101 wrote:

Buy them from the bazaar & if you are fire you can craft the cards from the guy in the Crustean Empire, he sells the recipe.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2010
ALL crafting recipes that require a spell card must be from crafted cards or gotten by win drop or gardening drop
i have made the portals using earthquake (easiest to make), scarecrow one, dragon one, these cards were virtually all from garden drops
so far i have made hmm, more than a dozen mostly on my keira account

again time consuming, but i play alot, garden alot, and move cards between my accounts, this way i have made the wt robe and hat recipes (several sets for some), portals, cl houses (2), carousel, and a ton of other household things

just find friends to trade to you or grow those gardens ! play the higher worlds, i wont spend time in bazaar- wasted i find-

good luck fellow crafters

keria of many legends and the kestrel mercs

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
am having a hard time finding a frost giant treasure card and it doesnt work by enchanting it.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
OK if i knew were to get the recipies i may be able to help with that sry i am an ok crafter i have the housing crafting station (most of my stations are from bazaar) but im still in science center sry if there are porter recipies i'll help when i get the recipie but my friends ask for a crafted porter and i cant help them. so i'll find them eventuialy.

Vladus Darkcaster lvl 60 ice

Historian
May 01, 2010
watsupdog111 wrote:
am having a hard time finding a frost giant treasure card and it doesnt work by enchanting it.

In the Crustacean Empire, as you go in, there should be a little room to your right. Inside that room, on the left side, there will be a crab and a couple crab huts, he sells the recipies for the level 48 spells. Also, fire dragons and scarecrows are a bit more common at the bazzar, because they come from the hoards (dragon even more than crow).

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
Where do I craft the Seal of the Seven Seas? I can't find anywhere to craft it that will let me. Plz help

ishard wrote:
ALL crafting recipes that require a spell card must be from crafted cards or gotten by win drop or gardening drop
i have made the portals using earthquake (easiest to make), scarecrow one, dragon one, these cards were virtually all from garden drops
so far i have made hmm, more than a dozen mostly on my keira account

again time consuming, but i play alot, garden alot, and move cards between my accounts, this way i have made the wt robe and hat recipes (several sets for some), portals, cl houses (2), carousel, and a ton of other household things

just find friends to trade to you or grow those gardens ! play the higher worlds, i wont spend time in bazaar- wasted i find-

good luck fellow crafters

keria of many legends and the kestrel mercs

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
bikermom1086 wrote:
Where do I craft the Seal of the Seven Seas? I can't find anywhere to craft it that will let me. Plz help

You should be able to craft the Seal of the Seven Seas on an Equipment Crafting Station since it is considered gear for your wizard. This is sold at the Furniture vendor.