Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Won't let me go to Mooshu?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 27, 2008
I went to Moolinda Wu after doing Sunken City for the second time and she said go to Mooshu and defeat Plague Oni but when I went to my world list it wasn't there. I asked a friend to take me to Mooshu so I when I followed the quest arrow it wouldn't let me enter in the room he's in. I tried logging out and restarting the computer but nothing will get it to work. Does anyone know why?

Administrator
You will only be able to access MooShu through the Spiral door once you have completed all your required assignments in Marleybone.

The Clocktowers, and Meowiarty in Big Ben await you, young Wizard!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
My friend told me to do the required quests in Marleybone, then you have access to Mooshu, Good luck :) :)

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
lyssymae11 wrote:
I went to Moolinda Wu after doing Sunken City for the second time and she said go to Mooshu and defeat Plague Oni but when I went to my world list it wasn't there. I asked a friend to take me to Mooshu so I when I followed the quest arrow it wouldn't let me enter in the room he's in. I tried logging out and restarting the computer but nothing will get it to work. Does anyone know why?

Plague Oni is a requirement of the MS Main Quest Line. In order to unlock the ability to just waltz in and fight him, you must first complete that part of the Quest Line. You can still port to your friend who is INSIDE the battle area with the pigs / Plague Oni.