Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

making gold fast

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
Ok so I want to make gold fast so i can hatch and stuff. Does anyone know anyways to make gold very fast???? If you do write back on this thanks guys
Wolf Deathorn Trancended Diviner

Historian
May 01, 2010
I like to farm Halfang in Vestrillund for gold (he is storm and has about 1800 health, and his minions like 1200). Or some other boss/monster in wintertusk (the myth birds outside his lair are pretty good on drops too).

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
I like fighting Grendels (Only 700 health) in Sudriland. One gargantuan meteor kills them, but I see you are storm, and so are Grendels. I can make roughly $100k per hour farming them.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
flak98 wrote:
Ok so I want to make gold fast so i can hatch and stuff. Does anyone know anyways to make gold very fast???? If you do write back on this thanks guys
Wolf Deathorn Trancended Diviner

At lower levels amassing gold does seem to be a problem I usually have problems buying gear, toward mid game it does get easier and by the end you are loosing it because you max the amount you can hold and end up with a ton of mounts, hatched pets, houses, feed the pet stuff out of back pack which is also full, what ever to unload it on.

When I am running a wizard for gold usually toward the next levels gear I collect everything along the way, all reagents, wooden chests, etc. When I sell I sell pet snacks I won't need, the reagents I don't need for crafting, even unneeded treasure cards and gear I have won along the way, so for me just questing a long has gotten me by with being able to get gold together at a pretty decent rate.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Always sell your things in the bazar because the bazar has better deals than a normal merchant. Also, do side quests in hight worlds because they offer a good amount of gold.

Hope this helped!

Monica Swiftthorn
"Master of Balance"

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
I go on 'selling spres' and if i cannot sell it at the bazzar then i sell it at one of the wizard city shops(i usually go to the dye shop so i just look like i am dying my gear not buying a weak robe or hat) also i did a world without spending and amazing amout of money and i had at the end over 20,000 . you can also buy gold at the crown shop.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Farming, selling, and mini games. It's supply and demand on this game and especially in Bazaar!!! :D

Survivor
Jan 06, 2011
And don't forget Gardening! Especially for the low to mid level Wizard. Once you are in Krokotopia and get some Pink Dandelions you level up quite fast in Gardening Skill. You need to invest some Gold at first to but the area spells and seeds, but a circle of 70 Fickle Pickles will produce massive amounts of Gold from TC's and excess Seeds. I was desperately Hatching every day just to shed Gold. It cannot really compare to what a higher level Wizard can generate from other types of "farming", but it is huge for a Wizard in the mid 20-30's. Plus it is also relatively low maintenance in terms of time compared to spending several hours farming critters for gear.