Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Graphic problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
I can't help but notice that my character's neck is not completely attached to her body. I'm using the wind swept looking hair. I can see the environment through her neck. It's sort of starting to bug me.

I've also noticed this problem with the female hair that has bangs. You can see the environment through the sides of her hair.

Developer
Is this looking at her from the front or from behind her? What Robe is she wearing? Does it happen with all robes? Does it only happen when running or also standing still?

Which hair style has the bangs problem? There's a long hair with bangs straight across, and a pony tail with more wispy bangs, and perhaps others.

Your best bet will be to take a screen shot and submit through the Help & Support tab on the left side of the web page. That way we'll definitely be able to see what you're seeing. If you could also include the answers to the questions above that will be very helpful. Thanks for reporting!

:)

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
Whoops, I forgot to include that the disconnected neck thing is a persistent thing. It doesn't matter if I'm standing still or running, it always looks disconnected from her body.

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
This happened to me before, but only after I traded with someone. It is really weird, but usually after I enter another room it is fixed.