Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

To the Great Beyond Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
I am having so, so ,so much troubleo n this one quest. You have to defeat lvl 7 boss Tamugawa the Evil and a lvl 6 pig ninja thing. I need some strategy tips. Also, this is a "Do it yourself" quest, as in, I have to fight this guy alone.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
gamecubescoob wrote:
I am having so, so ,so much troubleo n this one quest. You have to defeat lvl 7 boss Tamugawa the Evil and a lvl 6 pig ninja thing. I need some strategy tips. Also, this is a "Do it yourself" quest, as in, I have to fight this guy alone.

If you have a few crowns, you can hire one or two henchmen to help you.

(I'm not sure if they fixed the newer high level henchmen yet, so I would go with the Level 20 or 30 for now.)

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Anicent Burial Grounds, or Village of Sorrow? Both end bosses are Wraiths and i have gotten confused here..... Lol.

I know they are both Death school tho.

I found them both easy even tho i AM death. I just used Used This : Prisim, DeathBlade, Spirtual Blade, Curse, Spirtual Trap, and Death trap, Then Skeletal Pirate (I was level 39, i think, but im SURE I didnt have my level 42 Spell.) And he was dead!

But, what level and school are you? I might of found it easy, but you might be as easy be a level 38 Pyromancer. You didnt say so who wonders. Different School = Different strategy, So can you please say your level and Primary School?

Alura Mythshade level 50 Necromancer
Calamity Orgeblossom level 35 Theurgist
Cheryl Trollcaster level 41 Pyromancer

Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
Okay, well, I am a lvl 40 Death wizard. I haven't tried what you suggested yet, but I will. And It's the wraith in the burial grounds btw. :D

Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
i am a death student and i cannot beat this guy. i have tried at least ten times and he is too hard. even though i am a LEVEL 44! i need some strategies to help me beat tomugawa and kakeda shadow! :(