Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Castle Slots

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 12, 2009
I really think that elixirs for extra castle slots should be available in the crown shop. It would be simple, seeing as they have already created the item (it is included in all of the bundles). I think that people would really go for it, collecting houses, and they would also buy more houses, such as the school ones, increasing your profit. Finally, they might buy more teleporters to get from house to house.
So, in short, it would be simple to create, has no drawbacks, and would make a profit.
What do you guys think about this idea?

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
magicintheair wrote:
I really think that elixirs for extra castle slots should be available in the crown shop. It would be simple, seeing as they have already created the item (it is included in all of the bundles). I think that people would really go for it, collecting houses, and they would also buy more houses, such as the school ones, increasing your profit. Finally, they might buy more teleporters to get from house to house.
So, in short, it would be simple to create, has no drawbacks, and would make a profit.
What do you guys think about this idea?

Part of the reason why the 39.00 Cards are so expensive is BECAUSE of the Housing Elixir. While I value it at about a $10.00 value (5,000 Crowns) it would have people whining about how 'Expensive' it is. The only reason the Housing Elixir comes with the Castles on the cards is so that you can ALWAYS have the ability to redeem the castle on the card. Having more castles makes your wizard load longer and the bandwidth and storage for said wizard / account requirements are higher.