Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

waterworks and menu chat

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2011
hi my name is nathan earthwhisper and i am a level 60 ice wizard and please can somebody help me with waterworks and i am a menu chat and i know you guys hate them but i forgot to make my account 13 but i am asking my mom to change me to text chat

so any level 60+ wizard who can open their heart to a menu chat can they please help me i am in central time zone and meet me at 6:00 pm ctl time on the ambrose server i will be really glad or any body from kingsisle staff

please please help me

and anybody who wants to help reply right here

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
nathanman567 wrote:
hi my name is nathan earthwhisper and i am a level 60 ice wizard and please can somebody help me with waterworks and i am a menu chat and i know you guys hate them but i forgot to make my account 13 but i am asking my mom to change me to text chat

so any level 60+ wizard who can open their heart to a menu chat can they please help me i am in central time zone and meet me at 6:00 pm ctl time on the ambrose server i will be really glad or any body from kingsisle staff

please please help me

and anybody who wants to help reply right here

I feel for you, I know I see a lot of shunning going on when it comes to menu chat wizards. I have several on my friends list and help as much as I can. Any cheating boss can be a challenge with menu chat but is doable, my last trip in WaterWorks I talked the rest into letting the menu chat stay after he jumped on the pad with us and I finally got my robe so I think he was good luck for me.

I think the menu chat idea is a good one but to be truthful with the regular filtered chat you are not going to see anything you would not hear in kindergarten at school, in fact to see anything bad it has to be spelled in work around the filter and most young kids don't know what it means, kids that can't really read and write yet need menu chat to get certain phrases down to communicate but I think the game is suppose to be for 10 and up anyway. I see the biggest treat as the treasure card stealers who would be able to take advantage of more then they do now. I also believe for the not so young it can make them loose interest in the game past Krock land when communicating becomes more needed when they are either left to find other menu chats to get by with or be defeated until the game is too hard for them to do.

I do know I see less and less menu chat as I progress though the worlds meaning some if not all have given up on trying to fit in to play the game and there are clearly areas that can not be soloed.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
the problem with menu chat is that you cant tell how cheat work. and if you do change your age then i dont want to hear you post about people being rude to you.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2011
thx i needed that a am the age requirement to texxt chat but i was in a rush to make my account a text chat one and i realized i accidentally made my character under the age requirement so plz can you help me and talk some of your friends to letting a menu chat join you plz can you help me and what is your characters name and what server does he/she play on plz can you help and the shunning is so bad that even my own brother wont help me

Defender
Aug 26, 2010
nathanman567 wrote:
the shunning is so bad that even my own brother wont help me

LOL
Have you looked up the cheats for Waterworks? If you have my Ascended Fire would be happy to help. I have the life amulet so can heal as well. I've done it with just two people before so it's possible. It just takes a little longer.

Myrna DreamCrafter currently battling bears (for the badges) in grizzleheim (Savaarstard Pass) Leprechaun Realm

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
nathanman567 wrote:
thx i needed that I am the age requirement to text chat but i was in a rush to make my account a text chat one and i realized i accidentally made my character under the age requirement so plz can you help me and talk some of your friends to letting a menu chat join you plz can you help me and what is your characters name and what server does he/she play on plz can you help and the shunning is so bad that even my own brother wont help me

You may sign into your account online and change your age to the correct one or if it's under parents permission you can have filtered text chat no matter what age you are.

As for Water Works, currently I will be milling around that now and then with my Death Wizard as she needs all the gear, currently trying to get to the end of Celestia. Rest assure if a menu chat jumps on the pad I will do everything I can to talk the others into letting them do the run, now that we found do not use that spell I think it may go easier during the cheating bosses and if we can keep them out of the blue clams only and follow the eel for the crates part which I don't even enter till it is done.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2011
TamelaD wrote:
nathanman567 wrote:
the shunning is so bad that even my own brother wont help me

LOL
Have you looked up the cheats for Waterworks? If you have my Ascended Fire would be happy to help. I have the life amulet so can heal as well. I've done it with just two people before so it's possible. It just takes a little longer.

Myrna DreamCrafter currently battling bears (for the badges) in grizzleheim (Savaarstard Pass) Leprechaun Realm
i just looked up cheats for waterworks about the boss thatt has hats and robes and his name is luska something and about the room with the clams and you have to work fast in that room and sylvester drops your boots and if you click on the yellow clams 4 enemies appear