Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

getting into celstia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
i am a level 50 ice wizard and i cannot get into celstia. ambrose gave me a message to visit him and i talk to him and he keeps saying "come see me at once young wizard, i have important news for you about celstia" and then it won't let me in. any ideas on what i'm doing or not doing to get in? thanks

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
machoke wrote:
i am a level 50 ice wizard and i cannot get into celstia. ambrose gave me a message to visit him and i talk to him and he keeps saying "come see me at once young wizard, i have important news for you about celstia" and then it won't let me in. any ideas on what i'm doing or not doing to get in? thanks

If you have finished the final fight in DragonSprye as part of your quest line, not helping someone then the portal opens after the fight is over and you are transported to Ambrose's office where he sends you to Celestia. Your notice may be Ambrose acting up again as he has known to do.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Thanks for the input, dragon sprye will not give me any quests to do. any thoughts on that? thanks

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
machoke wrote:
Thanks for the input, dragon sprye will not give me any quests to do. any thoughts on that? thanks

I had a friend who had that problem in DragonSprye, the only thing I can think that she did was click Decline to a quest rather then Accept, I ended up taking her back to the beginning and going to each person that handed out quests until we did find the one she must of Declined. She also had a quest that did not have an arrow so had problems completing that one also.