Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

leviathan quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
sprky12346 wrote:
The boss always seems to go first. Is it a cheat?

I entered and fled 3 times then finally changed realms and I went first. That first hit is a doosey and I needed a shield on me for it.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
I beat khai tengra ..got worm then went to celestia but the leviathan never comes.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2011
I've tried the leviathan quest like for times but the boss always beats me. now I'm level 60 with that gear but i still can get it. what strategy did you use to beat him?

Connor Griffinstalker Level 60

Explorer
Apr 28, 2009
keelingclay wrote:
I've tried the leviathan quest like for times but the boss always beats me. now I'm level 60 with that gear but i still can get it. what strategy did you use to beat him?

Connor Griffinstalker Level 60

Hire a level 40 or level 50 life henchman to keep you alove

Survivor
Nov 28, 2010
It's not a cheat it's just that it's random if the enemies go first or if you go first pretty self explanatory.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
I beat that boss easly with all the shields and stuff. Just wait until he is low on pips that attack with the strongest spells you got. Plus, if he attacks you first just let it slide and waste turns putting shields up. Then heal while you have shields on.